• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

whorishconsumer

King Douche
Reaction score
looks good. guess you're gonna just have to give up on weightlifting ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
The only lifting I do is of the cookie to my lips.

More specifically, my question is of the form "should I keep it given these mobility restrictions?"

gardenvariety

Reaction score
Yeah, anything with mobility restrictions is not worth it. Either wrong size or just not a good cut for you (I say this not based on how it looks, but what you said about mobility).

dieworkwear

Mahatma Jawndi
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
It seems to fit well now. I don't know if anyone can tell you whether you should keep it if you plan to change your body shape. Seems like this is dependent on all sorts of variables -- exactly how much room you have underneath, how much you plan to change shape, how much you like the jacket, etc.

FWIW, I like cafe racers but think they're a more conservative style. I find I don't wear mine much anymore for that reason. Personally prefer DRs.

hoodog

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
It seems to fit well now. I don't know if anyone can tell you whether you should keep it if you plan to change your body shape. Seems like this is dependent on all sorts of variables -- exactly how much room you have underneath, how much you plan to change shape, how much you like the jacket, etc.

FWIW, I like cafe racers but think they're a more conservative style. I find I don't wear mine much anymore for that reason. Personally prefer DRs.
Yeah, Lancers are the best.

d4nimal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Jacket looks really good on you. If it's going to bother you every time you wear it, probably not worth the nagging annoyance you're going to feel though. If it only does this when you zip it up and you never plan on doing that, I'd keep it. Just me, though.

FWIW I keep myself within a 3-4 lb range so I know I'll fit into my horsehide jackets specifically.

Also if I start gaining weight, my friend's Indian mom starts telling me I look "healthy."

whorishconsumer

King Douche
Reaction score
Jacket looks really good on you. If it's going to bother you every time you wear it, probably not worth the nagging annoyance you're going to feel though. If it only does this when you zip it up and you never plan on doing that, I'd keep it. Just me, though.

FWIW I keep myself within a 3-4 lb range so I know I'll fit into my horsehide jackets specifically.

Also if I start gaining weight, my friend's Indian mom starts telling me I look "healthy."
So what you are saying is that it is a choice between my horsehide leathers and my snacks.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Summer Loafers: With or Without Socks?

• With socks

• No socks

Results are only viewable after voting.