Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned?

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by RatherAnOddball, Jul 17, 2008.

1. jet

jet Persian Bro

how the fuck you got a 33 chest? jeezus

2. PaulYAY

PaulYAY Senior member

Welcome to the next level.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] BARNABY HARDY [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]

3. kvnknrd

kvnknrd Senior member

Just thought I'd give a heads up to those who missed out on the S2A jackets. they're back for good, no longer limited runs. I gotta say, I'd be pretty pissed if I bought one of these with the idea in mind that they're limited to justify the price. http://www.surfacetoair.com/store/?p...oduct_id=16437 [​IMG]

4. DeadDJ

DeadDJ Senior member

I'd be thrilled. Remember when they said the McRib was "Limited Time Only"? Remember when Doritos said we'd be stuck with Ranch when "Cooler Ranch" ran its course??

Just kidding. I thought those S2A x Justice leathers were a marketing ploy like New Coke. In this case Coke Original is ANY OTHER ARTICLE OF CLUTHING.

5. Merovius

Merovius Active Member

I think Mall of America has a Flagship Julius store.

Exactly, Im pretty much relegated to online shopping, hence my question. I lived in NY for some time and was pretty spoiled but cant justify the trip for a jacket lol. Anyway, this will be my first leather jacket purchase. Looking for a black, zippered sleeve, no buttons, understated jacket that I can wear to the club or to a semi formal event. Price point <2000

I think I like this one but Im not sure Im crazy about it. What do you guys think?

[​IMG]

6. halisray

halisray Senior member

Not a big fan of the chest pockets... just go TOJ man.

7. bimper

bimper Well-Known Member

8. zaff

zaff Well-Known Member

Any thoughts on this goat skin racer, from the Patrick James website? The flap pockets and button-up style seemed interesting to me with this type of jacket.

http://patrickjames.com/4975/Santore...er-Jacket.aspx

Looks like it's got room for two, so if you and your girl need a jacket you can wear together it could work. It has sportcoat style button cuffs, too.

9. 951socal

951socal Senior member

link is to common projects shoes?

10. singh02

singh02 Well-Known Member

ugh, tie and RO lol still love yah rfx
    Just sayin. [​IMG]

11. DeadDJ

DeadDJ Senior member

Yo Drew, the madness never stops. Spotted a dude wearing a 5 zip. Kind of. Pleather or horrible leather, quilted shoulders, ribbed cuffs, ribbed hem. Not. Good. Looks.

12. RFX45

RFX45 Senior member

I just don't get/trust some sellers, dude declares a 07 Julius jacket in great condition, 9/10 but has a what he describes as a "micro hole"? Nothing against the seller but do peopel actually still pay $1200 for this?
    [​IMG][​IMG]

13. AR_Six

AR_Six "Sookie!"

Dude. 9/10 condition means &quot;I've worn it for a few months but babied it&quot;, ie you can tell it's not brand new but there's nothing visibly wrong with it. That is heinous. At least he disclosed it and posted a good picture though so you can pretty much judge condition for yourself, so no harm no foul but damn.

14. RFX45

RFX45 Senior member

Really? I find that 9/10 kind of weird, I take 9/10 as the whole condition of the jacket including damages, not just how much wear it got. But the &quot;micro hole&quot; description is misleading, I read that before clicking on the pic link and I was thinking pinhole size holes not quarter sized rips. Maybe it is just me but it does seem misleading by the description. Props for providing pics and not hiding it but it still seem overpriced though.

15. snake

snake Senior member

It's probably repairable, but yeah, I wouldn't pay close to the asking price for it personally. 9/10 with a quarter sized hole is like saying &quot;this car is in perfect condition, it just needs a new transmission&quot;