Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned?

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by RatherAnOddball, Jul 17, 2008.

1. AR_Six

AR_Six "Sookie!"

^Hahaha this coming from the guy B&Sing a bunch of thrift store garbage.
    In a pink, gray and teal stripe with a very subtle paisley print overlaid across the entire tie, amazingly beautiful. http://i892.photobucket.com/albums/a...s/DSC00729.jpg
    Whatever RFX it's not like you've ever touched a Rick leather or anything of that calibre in your life, or been to college.

2. RFX45

RFX45 Senior member

You're right, can I get a link for that internet degree, how much to be an astronaut?

3. 951socal

951socal Senior member

See this is idiotic, you continue to say now that your 5-zip is trash and K-mart pleather rip-off yet you keep saying ToJ is worst when you haven't seen it in person? You already assume they'll be worst, from the pics? I've seen plenty of ToJ pics and a lot of them looks good so you really are just a dumbass to be honest.

5 zip isn't trash, its alright quality wise

it's one extreme or the other with you, i have to think it's the best style and design of all time and the quality is the best?

more typical of a young man's thought i guess.
    i liked the design when i was searching for leathers years ago, today im less enthused about the design.

the quality of construction is alright for what i paid, it has lasted 10 years, no holes in the lining, leather looks as good as the day i bought it. generally okay jacket.

is it the best jacket ever made?
    no, is it s groundbreaking design? no.

are there better designs?
    of course, but they are a little too out there for my conservative manner of dress.

but TOJ jackets...lets just leave it at this, if you held up a TOJ leather, double rider or his moto design. and a wilson's jacket (baggy cut horrid bonded leather jacket with holes in it)

i will gladly take the wilsons

4. AR_Six

AR_Six "Sookie!"

how much to be an astronaut?
    I dunno ask this dude he seems to be a rocket scientist or something awesome like that I mean he did go to college. Fucking college, man. No one does that.
    Meh, this was a .5 star effort. I think he may have jumped the shark.

5. RFX45

RFX45 Senior member

5 zip isn't trash, its alright quality wise it's one extreme or the other with you
    No it's not...
    5 zip is a good same price alternative, its shotty construction and boring looking, but i would wear one over a TOJ any day.
    you're an idiot if you think a 5 zip is anything more than your standard sears moto style jacket with 2 elongated zippers on a symmetrical jacket.
    You wrote that shit. Being compared to a Sears jacket doesn't get any worst. WTF! Am I in the Twilight fucking Zone?

6. 951socal

951socal Senior member

No it's not... You wrote that shit. Being compared to a Sears jacket doesn't get any worst. WTF! Am I in the Twilight fucking Zone?
    any worst......................im sure you can get one of those internet degrees wherever you got your education this is the third time you wrote that phrase, meaning its not a typo

7. AR_Six

AR_Six "Sookie!"

WTF! Am I in the Twilight fucking Zone?
    No, everything he has said in here has made perfect logical sense. He is old and wizened and has at least partially completed a postsecondary degree at an institution bearing the title "college", you cannot understand his thought processes because yours are:
    more typical of a young man's thought
    And, no less, a young man who cannot spell "worse"... what could be worst than that?! Clearly this error is so fatal to your reasoning that none of your comments can stand now that it has been pointed out to you. I believe the word you're searching for is "checkmate".

8. RFX45

RFX45 Senior member

any worst......................im sure you can get one of those internet degrees wherever you got your education

this is the third time you wrote that phrase, meaning its not a typo

Oh yah, well YO Momma!!!

9. DLester

DLester Senior member

10. AR_Six

AR_Six "Sookie!"

^Haha yes, but he stopped being entertaining some time ago so we have to make our own entertainment here. It's just about exhausted itself.

11. 951socal

951socal Senior member

Oh yah, well YO Momma!!!

also, it really is one extreme or the other with you:

great high end leathers you claim: temple of jeans (since its bespoke ami rite?), martin margiela because the price tag. going on that theory. Emprerio armani has leather jackets in baggy fits at that price range, and balmain had leathers well over 10X that they must also be high end leathers.

low end:
    anything the general public has access to at the mall

12. phreak

phreak Senior member

^^
    socal now that you have 100 posts you should def check out SF's Current Events, Power, and Money subforum

13. RFX45

RFX45 Senior member

also, it really is one extreme or the other with you:

great high end leathers you claim: temple of jeans (since its bespoke ami rite?), martin margiela because the price tag. going on that theory. Emprerio armani has leather jackets in baggy fits at that price range, and balmain had leathers well over 10X that they must also be high end leathers.

low end:
    anything the general public has access to at the mall

WTF? Where the hell did you get this interpretation from my posts? I never mention anything high-end of sorts, ever.

I never said ToJ was bespoke, I said M2M numbnuts. You're the only one I remember even mentioning bespoke in this thread.

14. linkinwayne

linkinwayne Senior member

WTF? Where the hell did you get this interpretation from my posts? I never mention anything high-end of sorts, ever.

I never said ToJ was bespoke, I said M2M numbnuts. You're the only one I remember even mentioning bespoke in this thread.

Guy's fucking with you.

15. RFX45

RFX45 Senior member

Guy's fucking with you.
    I don't really care right now because I'm in a good mood due to the Lakers/Suns triple overtime game. I'm pumped right now so I'll play along.