• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

sinnedk

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
So far so good. I have to admit that I am fascinated by the costume design and attention to detail that you usually get from HBO (Starbucks Gate excluded). I liked him in the Americans and he is good in this too as well as some Boardwalk cast and other great acting. Only five episodes have been released and in this day of Netflix / Amazon dumping their entire seasons at once, it can be frustrating to wait but so far so good. I have been watching it with the wife.

Nice I'll check it out. IDK anything about it other than it seems like a remake of the old show Perry Mason, hopefully its darker.

Patek

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Nice I'll check it out. IDK anything about it other than it seems like a remake of the old show Perry Mason, hopefully its darker.

Yes, it is a remake but I never saw the original. Being HBO, you will get dome gratuitous nudity and violence. Add in plenty of dead corpse including a dead baby and a crazy cult and you have the formula.

Zamb

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
I was going through my closet and happened to pull out my BBS J2. I really appreciate its design especially with the previous version with the removable hood attachment and different leather treatment.

With the collar:
View attachment 1428126

Replaced the collar with the hood:
View attachment 1428128

No collar:
View attachment 1428131

Carrying strap when it gets too warm for a jacket:
View attachment 1428135
Nice to have a single jacket with those pants options.
Seems your pants are DNA....
Thank you for your unwavering commitment to one of our best selling pants weve made

hoodog

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So @Patek, what happened to your FCL? Did you keep it or what?

Patek

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
So @Patek, what happened to your FCL? Did you keep it or what?

No one offered to buy it. There was some interest and PMs and then nothing so it hangs in my closet. It is currently 97 degrees so I'm not wearing it but I do put in on on occasion to see how it works with various jeans etc.

Unless someone wants it, I will hang on to it. I do think it will break in to me with wear, especially if I zip it up. If someone wants it, its theirs for what I paid for it. If not, it hangs in my closet.

nyarkies

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Nice to have a single jacket with those pants options.
Seems your pants are DNA....
Isn't it supposed to be single pants with those jacket options since I have more jackets that I pair with the pants? I don't know, I may be wrong.

Anyway, yeah. Pants and tee by ZB.

nyarkies

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
From UNDERCOVER's FW20-21 collection

When I saw it earlier this year, I thought the collection was really captivating especially with how they did the runway presentation. The collection is inspired by Akira Kurosawa's Throne of Blood.

zz-UCZ4205-2_Q01-1.jpg
zz-UCZ4205-2_Q01-2.jpg
zz-UCZ4205-2_Q01-3.jpg
zz-UCZ4205-1_B32-1.jpg
zz-UCZ4205-1_B32-4.jpg
20200723_084350.jpg
20200723_084319.jpg
20200723_084448.jpg
20200723_084422.jpg

GoldenTribe

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
That's a scam site. You can usually tell these things from a few factors:

2. Sizing makes no sense (Sandro doesn't make jackets in a size XXXL)

You're correct, of course, but it's not exactly far-fetched (I don't know if I would say "makes no sense" ...).

l67XG0o.jpg

qHb3IvW.jpg

Is this goat?

It's not bad but definitely not G.O.A.T.

Sorry, I just couldn't help myself.

When I saw it earlier this year, I thought the collection was really captivating especially with how they did the runway presentation. The collection is inspired by Akira Kurosawa's Throne of Blood.

Thanks for posting! The jackets are interesting and remind me faintly of their classic fw09? embellished perfecto.

More importantly, I know what my next movie is going to be. Kurosawa and Mifune take on MacBeth, damn!

Patek

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

View attachment 1429076 View attachment 1429073 View attachment 1429072 View attachment 1429074 View attachment 1429075 View attachment 1429082 View attachment 1429084 View attachment 1429081 View attachment 1429083

Interesting for sure but a bit too much of a costume. I do like that designers are thinking outside the box and being creative but I can't imagine wearing this anywhere other than Comic-Con.

nyarkies

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thanks for posting! The jackets are interesting and remind me faintly of their classic fw09? embellished perfecto.

Yup, they're somewhat similar to it.

Interesting for sure but a bit too much of a costume. I do like that designers are thinking outside the box and being creative but I can't imagine wearing this anywhere other than Comic-Con.

Not really. I can see the black working with everyday streetwear. The more colorful ones can work if one knows how to style and pair it.

Fashunz

dieworkwear

Mahatma Jawndi
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
I think I'd like those Undercover jackets better if they didn't have video game logos on the back. Those logos look like the icons you click when you're choosing between shooting the enemy or casting a spell.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Staff online

Forum statistics