• We would like to welcome Exquisite Trimmings as an official Affiliate Vendor. Exquisite Trimmings is a UK based purveyor of the very best in clothing and accessories, from gloves by Thomas Reimer to leather portfolios from Il Micio, to watch rolls by Rapport London. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

9thsymph

Reaction score
Fit looks good, new leather jackets alway look stiff and boxy till they break in.

If you're into the FCL jackets, you can always add rear zip sleeves like their james or more basically a half belt styled leather sport jacket. (Premier Half Belt with sleeve zips) You can pretty much spec any jacket to look like an FCL jacket of any kind.

I personally went with a custom premier highwayman with rear sleeve zips myself.

You can envision any jacket you want. This jacket fits you nicely and when you get yours and start wearing it you'll look like a BAMF.
Thanks. I'm actually contemplating keeping this one. The leather looks great in person and I like the color a lot...my photos suck. I'll try to get some better photos in good light, but we'll see. I don't really know what would make the fit better (after some thought, I'd prefer to leave cuffs as is to allow for watches and sweater cuffs rolled back...).

Patek

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I wasn't in the market for a shearling jacket but this one is on sale AND the 25% off coupon code works so it is $486.75. I live in NC so it probably won't get much use.

d4nimal

Reaction score
I wasn't in the market for a shearling jacket but this one is on sale AND the 25% off coupon code works so it is $486.75. I live in NC so it probably won't get much use.

Ehhhhh I dunno, I'm not really a fan of it. Looks kinda thin and the color may be strange.

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600b.jpg

The code does work on this Addict though ($825):

Addict_Navy_5_1024x1024@2x(1).jpg

Patek

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Last edited:

double00

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
i mean if you're hanging out with a bunch of folks in dirtbag fits i guess that normcore or whatever becomes oddly edgy

symph i like the fit jacket, seems nice.

Benesyed

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Ok here are some quick shots (sorry for the poor lighting!) of the Aero fit jacket I just received. Sorry also @dieworkwear for not adhering to the suggested photo protocol, but I can post some better, more conclusive pictures if these aren't sufficient...

If I had to change anything, it might be to narrow the cuff slightly, but I'm a watch guy, so the present circumference is quite practical.

Please critic style and fit:

View attachment 1415167View attachment 1415168View attachment 1415169
Fit seems off. Sorry

Patek

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Ierib shell + camel jacket. The textures look really cool but I can hardly imagine wearing clothes made out of shell—though I think Deepti also has made jackets from it?
Yeah, the lighting is terrible but even with the right lighting, that is quite terrible.

nyarkies

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Ierib shell + camel jacket. The textures look really cool but I can hardly imagine wearing clothes made out of shell—though I think Deepti also has made jackets from it?
I like some of the stuff Rei does and love the jacket I got from him but this design looks like it came from a generic mall brand store. If I'm being honest, I haven't liked any of his newer leather jacket ideas from the past 2 years or so.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

What's your favorite summer fabric?

• Seersucker

• Fresco

• Linen

• Silk

Results are only viewable after voting.