• We would like to welcome Exquisite Trimmings as an official Affiliate Vendor. Exquisite Trimmings is a UK based purveyor of the very best in clothing and accessories, from gloves by Thomas Reimer to leather portfolios from Il Micio, to watch rolls by Rapport London. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

WBaker

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I really love the contrast zipper trim that fcl uses, is there some kind of historical provenance for that choice?

@mmmargeologist dig your leather lineup, tons of range but still cohesive. That said it's not three slightly different black double riders so no SF seal of approval for you.

Last edited:

peachfuzzmcgee

Reaction score
I think there was a size 42 on grailed. The length was too long for me. It was like 27 inches. I prefer more cropped leather jackets even tho I'm 6'2.

mmmargeologist

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I really love the contrast zipper trim that fcl uses, is there some kind of historical provenance for that choice?

@mmmargeologist dig your leather lineup, tons of range but still cohesive. That said it's not three slightly different black double riders so no SF seal of approval for you.
you know I really debated grabbing three nearly identical DRs with brass, nickel, and gun metal hardware but somehow ended with these.

patrick_b

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Brown Shinki RMC J100 size 40 listed at TFL.I prefer the black but that's one you don't see often.

Edit: oops, already sold.

sinnedk

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

sinnedk

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How do you feel about spending money on non-essential goods during the Covid-19 crisis?

• I don't want to spend money at a time of economic uncertainty, even if I could afford it.

• I feel compelled to spend to help small businesses that are struggling.

• I reduced my budget for non-essential goods and I'm not spending at the moment.

• Not much has changed for me and I'm still buying stuff I can't afford.

Results are only viewable after voting.