• We would like to welcome Exquisite Trimmings as an official Affiliate Vendor. Exquisite Trimmings is a UK based purveyor of the very best in clothing and accessories, from gloves by Thomas Reimer to leather portfolios from Il Micio, to watch rolls by Rapport London. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

sinnedk

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Benesyed

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
FCL gotta size up 1 to a 44. I'm a 41.5in chest. But the shoulders would be too big, 20inch!

Newcomer

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hmmm, yeah, I'm about a 40.5" chest - sometimes less, sometimes more.

peachfuzzmcgee

Reaction score
I have 38.5 inch chest and went with a 42 in my FCL Edward. I usually wear a size 40 as I find whenever I try a size 38, it fits tiny and restrictive on my shoulders. Goes to show that chest size isn't the end all be all.

I should post a fit pic thought so y'all can tell me it's too big tho.

peachfuzzmcgee

Reaction score
Looks good although sleeves seem like they are short. Though I don't think it's a bad look either.

I was looking at addict in the past, looking at yours I might be enticed in the future.

Benesyed

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Looks good although sleeves seem like they are short. Though I don't think it's a bad look either.

I was looking at addict in the past, looking at yours I might be enticed in the future.
Yeah they are shorter than what I'm used to but I think it actually looks pretty good with a tee. Kinda punk rock. It might change as it breaks in. The shoulder construction pulls it up add away from the wrist.

It does make it easy to wear when working on stuff

hoodog

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The shade of burgundy on this FCL suede jacket looks delish. But all that embroidery would probably make it a tough fit...

lelb9424.jpg
lelb0325e1.jpg

Benesyed

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Got my Aero Board Racer in soft black steerhide from their sale. Really digging it so far...feels substantial without being overbearing. My only complaint is how squeaky it is...hopefully it quiets down sooner rather than later.

Plz forgive the work bathroom shots - I’m still required to go into work because I’m considered “essential”. UGHView attachment 1362118View attachment 1362119
Still squeaky?

Benesyed

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Unfortunately, yes :/ Not as bad as before though - maybe I should work out in it to expedite the process
It's only been a few days so not bad

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How do you feel about spending money on non-essential goods during the Covid-19 crisis?

• I don't want to spend money at a time of economic uncertainty, even if I could afford it.

• I feel compelled to spend to help small businesses that are struggling.

• I reduced my budget for non-essential goods and I'm not spending at the moment.

• Not much has changed for me and I'm still buying stuff I can't afford.

Results are only viewable after voting.