• We would like to welcome Exquisite Trimmings as an official Affiliate Vendor. Exquisite Trimmings is a UK based purveyor of the very best in clothing and accessories, from gloves by Thomas Reimer to leather portfolios from Il Micio, to watch rolls by Rapport London. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

dieworkwear

Mahatma Jawndi
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
@Newcomer my terrible jokes aside, before you sell that, it may be worth trying it on with a black shirt and black jeans. Just so you can see how you like that vibe. I feel like that fit might look better with slim black jeans, and while you already have the jacket in your hands, you may want to see how you like that kind of look.

White shirt would work too (like a t-shirt).

bawlin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Can anyone recommend a leather jacket (lamb) which is similar to this Rick (which would be perfect, had it not been for the cupro sleeves)? Not interested in Levis or anything with chest pockets.

Benesyed

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Can anyone recommend a leather jacket (lamb) which is similar to this Rick (which would be perfect, had it not been for the cupro sleeves)? Not interested in Levis or anything with chest pockets.

The addict 01 doesn't have chest pockets but it isn't button up. Not many options for button up without chest pockets

Might be stuff on eBay or grailed from Ricks older seasons that are all leather

SirGrotius

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
That looks like the perfect jacket! The other jacket looked about two sizes too big to me.

Newcomer

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Well, serves me right for impulse buying - hope the FCL comes in soon. Feel like I have been waiting EONS for it. @UrbanComposition were you able to try on other FCL jackets and get a feel on sizing?

Newcomer

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
And you are generally a solid 38-40, correct?

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How do you feel about spending money on non-essential goods during the Covid-19 crisis?

• I don't want to spend money at a time of economic uncertainty, even if I could afford it.

• I feel compelled to spend to help small businesses that are struggling.

• I reduced my budget for non-essential goods and I'm not spending at the moment.

• Not much has changed for me and I'm still buying stuff I can't afford.

Results are only viewable after voting.