• Welcome to our newest affiliate vendor, Passus Shoes. We are very happy to welcome our newest affiliate vendor, Passus Shoes. Passus shoes was founded by long term members of the forum and veterans of the shoes business. and is dedicated to crafting fine shoes in Budapest in a time honored tradition. Please help me give them a warm welcome in their new affiliate vendor thread.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

cyc wid it

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Should be fine once it breaks in more. Once the quarantine is over, you'll forget that you ever wore a suit every day. :redface:

dieworkwear

Mahatma Jawndi
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
The Nine Lives jacket does look like it might be a size too big.

There's a member on here who posted a photo of himself wearing that jacket. I can't remember who it was, but the post is in this thread. I thought the fit looked really good, but now I can't find the image. If you can find it (maybe by searching for "Nine Lives" in this thread), you may be able to gauge the intended silhouette.

Newcomer

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Ugh, fine, fine. No use forcing it I guess. Willing to let it go for a song if anyone is interested (i.e., less than my signature).

Newcomer

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
5'11". May run into the curse of the short torso.

Last edited:

double00

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
imo the fit is good. i think part of the effect might be the offset zip without the typical bunch of applied pockets to provide relief. so, the jacket might come off a little bit broad but i think it looks good!

verver

Reaction score
@Newcomer, I agree with @sinnedk , I think the fit looks good. You said you were a bit hippy, so I think the size down would look too tight in that area. Think it will drape well once broken in. Again, I’m not a fan of tight tight leather jackets, so take that into consideration.
just keep it as a source of joy in these apocalyptic times.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How do you feel about spending money on non-essential goods during the Covid-19 crisis?

• I don't want to spend money at a time of economic uncertainty, even if I could afford it.

• I feel compelled to spend to help small businesses that are struggling.

• I reduced my budget for non-essential goods and I'm not spending at the moment.

• Not much has changed for me and I'm still buying stuff I can't afford.

Results are only viewable after voting.