• We would like to welcome Sprezzabox to the Styleforum family as an official Affiliate Vendor! SprezzaBox is a monthly subscription service for men, delivering a unique selection of fashion and lifestyle accessories right to your doorstep.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

ShoeWho

Reaction score
Anyone remember Double Goose? Perhaps a bit too OG for Styleforum, but you've got to admire this beast which has popped up on ebay Deutschland. It looks as if it could walk off on its own.

PME Legend

Reaction score
I agree with everything LA guy says here, Ari. The Schott is worth keeping. I especially like how it lacks the popular epaulettes on the shoulders of so many of the asymmetrical riding styles. I often wonder why they are there in the first place. Did they ever have a function on motorcycle leathers? I always thought they commanded too much attention and took too much of the focus off of the actual fit of the shoulders, some times even adding squared lines to the look. Yours doesn't do this, making it a much more flattering jacket.
Were the epaulettes not to hold your gloves? It had a use i'm pretty sure.

ShoeWho

Reaction score
I've never seen any pics of epaulettes doing anything useful. Maybe they are just leftovers from military jacket designs. I don't like them when riding, they catch the wind.

Lem87

Reaction score
Yeah but that and decorative purposes makes sense. Not even biker gangs make use of them lol

WBaker

Reaction score
Had a Geller winter coat with big epaulets that I used to hold gloves occasionally.

Lem87

Reaction score
What is left? The people who wear the same stuff and ask these questions

AriGold

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

CityHunter

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Same here, I happen to have both the recent schott x 3sixteen and aero ridley, let me post some comparison shots later.
Coincidentally, I was caught between buying either the Schott 3sixteen and the Aero! I didn't ball out and get both though, ha
I'll wear it to a singles-wine-and-other-bullshit party tonight...I'll try to get some sucker to takes pics of me there

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How wide do you like your leg opening on your trousers?

• 7”

Votes: 87 17.5%
  • 7.5”

Votes: 158 31.7%
  • 8”

Votes: 144 28.9%
  • 8.5”

Votes: 58 11.6%
  • 9”

Votes: 26 5.2%
  • 9.5”

Votes: 11 2.2%