• We would like to welcome Craftsman Clothing back as an official Affiliate Vendor. Craftsman Clothing is a brand for the refined men who want to look good with minimal effort, and care about products that are well-made. In additon to being a go-to brand for all things essential, Craftsman Clothing also offers bespoke outerwear that’s uniquely crafted for you. Please visit their thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Anyone have experience with Johnson leathers?
Yeah, I have a jacket made by them, and then altered by them. It's now a bit tight, a few years later, but it's a solid piece of work.

mogili222

Reaction score
Anyone have experience with Johnson leathers?
Here are a few pictures from last year of the jacket Alan made for me from Horween Vermont HH. Fully custom

Very happy with his work.

janoy89

Reaction score
I got a type 3 trucker in 2.5oz cowhide in the works from Johnson's. Just waiting for my fit jacket, I'll post pics when it's finished.

janoy89

Reaction score
Did you go into the shop or are you working with them on the order from a distance?
I'm in Europe so bit of a distance. We got the basic details squared away first then I sent them the measurements from a jacket that fits me well, they're sending me a cotton mock up so I can assess the fit before everything is finalized.

Excellent service so far.

Nader393

Reaction score
WTF? The leather jacket thread fell off the main page?

Wife has been plying me with alcohol; I suspect she's going to ask for something. I'm hoping it's physical, and not material. Anyhoo, in this pleasantly buzzed state, I'm wanting to announce that I've acquired an amazing leather piece from none other than that (now defunct) purveyor of curios for the upscale nerds of the '80's, The Sharper Image. Stoked. Pics to follow.

Featured Sponsor

HOW OFTEN DO YOU SHOP FOR CLOTHES ONLINE?

• I mainly buy my clothes online.

• I shop online only if there is a sale.

• I shop online when shipping and returns are free.

• I shop in store only for very expensive items I want to try on.

• I mainly shop in store.

Results are only viewable after voting.