• We would like to welcome Ratio Clothing as an official Affiliate Vendor. Ratio Clothing specializes in American-made custom shirts offered at a fair price with guaranteed perfect fit. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
think it's just current season Rick's inspiration being that 70s glam look involving teddy bear coats or just men more open to wearing fur in general in that context.
The look was all over the place for women in the past two winters, to the point of oversaturation last winter, so it makes sense that it's now in the men's sphere. As for me, my custom shearly has to wait a bit since I just spent a bunch of my discretionary income on another watch.

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
@LA Guy idk I like the pockets on that jacket. I’ve got designs on another unlined shirt jacket in the end though.
I saw it look cool on one model, but I still maintain that it's a weird, distracting detail.

daltmeyer

Reaction score
Iron Heart IHJ-35 Self Edge version. I'm not affiliated with IH, I just buy all their stuff. Haha.
20190815_003248.jpg

dieworkwear

Mahatma Jawndi
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
New Armoury jacket looks nice. From their product page:

"We’re excited to introduce the latest piece in our Dayware collection, The Wright Jacket, named for Orville and Wilbur Wright. Inspired by flight jackets from the early 20th century, particularly the A1 and A2. We’ve taken the buttoned front design and button-through pockets of the A1 and combined them with the turn down collar of the A2. The jacket has been cut shorter to accommodate for higher trousers, and we’ve raised the buttoning point to close higher up near the neck."

somatoform

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
That Armoury is very nice. But the largest size they have has a 22.5" chest. Too bad.

Featured Sponsor

HOW OFTEN DO YOU SHOP FOR CLOTHES ONLINE?

• I mainly buy my clothes online.

• I shop online only if there is a sale.

• I shop online when shipping and returns are free.

• I shop in store only for very expensive items I want to try on.

• I mainly shop in store.

Results are only viewable after voting.