• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

patrick_b

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

@UrbanComposition
This may be an alternative to the Taylor Stitch.

Love the color:

leather_motor.jpg

Last edited:

skyfall

Reaction score
I like it, trying to figure out how much I like that panelling in the middle, hopefully I can see more pics soon, do you know the model name?

Idk
The Gardner has a very different back than the Leon

kiya

Brand Representative
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
@kiya you guys stocking this bad boy?

We only announce releases from current seasons, so our SS20 buy will be finalized and announced in early 2020.
We just go the James model at all stores, which concludes our SS19 delivery.

We may actually have a pre-book viewing of all SS20 Fine Creek jackets at SENY on July 25th.

sinnedk

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
We only announce releases from current seasons, so our SS20 buy will be finalized and announced in early 2020.
We just go the James model at all stores, which concludes our SS19 delivery.

We may actually have a pre-book viewing of all SS20 Fine Creek jackets at SENY on July 25th.

Nice.

I tried on the James, leather is awesome, I don't think its the one for me though. that Moto I linked is something I'd wear.

Callusing

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Both those SS20s are my favorite Fine Creeks yet. That racer is insanely good, looking forward to seeing how the DR fits.

Are both that moto and Rick's Intarsia (with similar front paneling) referencing some source material I'm not familiar with?

Adroit

Reaction score
I tried on the James, leather is awesome, I don't think its the one for me though.

Ditto. I tried on the James earlier today. Didn't work for me. The leather bunched up on the back of my shoulder blades. That said, the quality is top notch.

sinnedk

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Ditto. I tried on the James earlier today. Didn't work for me. The leather bunched up on the back of my shoulder blades. That said, the quality is top notch.

That jacket was the SS version with lighter leather. Really can’t wait for FCL to start using diff colors. I am missing a brown leather on my wardrobe.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 36.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads