• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

sinnedk

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Snakeoilprovisions has 15% off sitewide. They have a few leather jackets available, including an Iron Hearts horsehide cafe racer, a few Schotts and one flat head.
Thats a good deal, i bought my self edge version during black friday at 15% off...

chim

Reaction score
Has anyone heard from Zamb? I bought a leather from him and some pants during the final sale two weeks ago, shipping notice stuck on pending acceptance on 5/31 and the store email/contact number on the website is disconnected.

sinnedk

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Has anyone heard from Zamb? I bought a leather from him and some pants during the final sale two weeks ago, shipping notice stuck on pending acceptance on 5/31 and the store email/contact number on the website is disconnected.
Try the ZB thread and of course tagging @Zamb

Zamb

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Hola Hola

I am alive, not dead and in good spirits, even though i injured and already injured leg yesterday
Please message me at: [email protected] for any updates
Most backlogged orders have bee shipped and the last remaining ones will be going out this weekend into Monday.

We will be releasing a large assortment of new works on Monday/17th, which is my birthday

the Store has phone number, the website will be updated in the next few days.
I will make a post in the Affilaite thread later tonight

sinnedk

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
nine lives rider... looks good imo

Callusing

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
My least favorite jacket they've done (leather or otherwise)...and yet still one I might want to get. Lightweight steer sounds great on a jacket like that.

The hardware seems to be in a slightly strange place throughout. And I'm curious how the body will look once it breaks in. Doesn't look so boxy from the back over on IG.

bencap

Reaction score
I like that. I'm more into DR's without belts and epaulets, and lightweight steer sounds to be up my alley. I've only ever owned lambskin leathers, and lately I've been interested in getting something more substantial but without it being something super thick that'll take ages to break in.

Callusing

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I really, really like the JE x Blackmeans painted riders they just put out. But I also know I'd wear it maybe once a year max and I can't justify $2200 for that.

But man those are gonna look good with some wear on em. There's an indigo one too that is nearly as good.

DLester

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
that Nine Lives looks great. Straight up proper DR with normal non-bolero length and no dumb shit hanging off it.

Peter1

Reaction score
that Nine Lives looks great. Straight up proper DR with normal non-bolero length and no dumb shit hanging off it.
the fit is good but the pocket INSIDE the placket on wearer's right is really odd. I had to look at it several times to figure out what looked off to me. Also, what's the purpose of having a snap at the bottom of the zipper area? (At least, that's what it looks like to me.

Featured Sponsor

What's your favorite type of loafer?

• Tassel loafers

• Penny loafers

• Horsebit loafers

• Kiltie loafers

• I hate loafers

Results are only viewable after voting.