• I'm happy to introduce the Styleforum Happy Hour our brand new podcast featuring lively discussion about menswear and the fashion industry. In the inaugural edition, a discussion of what's going on in retail today. Please check it out on the Journal. All episodes will be also be available soon on your favorite podcast platform.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

bry2000

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Callusing

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Wowwww that first one is perfect.

Unrelated, the tractor-sole Ramones in that parka pic are ace.

nzahir

Reaction score
Just received the Flat Head rider jacket. Awesome quality as ever, just need to soften up the shoulders to deal with the usual quirky shoulder-chest ratio of FH stuff.

With the zip up a few days later, shoulder softening.
So this length is fine then to you guys? Most bikers length fit me like this, maybe an inch shorter. But I thought they should be hitting around waist without being zipped

Arizor

Reaction score
So this length is fine then to you guys? Most bikers length fit me like this, maybe an inch shorter. But I thought they should be hitting around waist without being zipped
Hey mate,

Due to the high angle the length looks a bit exaggerated in those pics. Here's a quick one at a more level angle so you can see where it hits, which is *just* below my belt, if that helps you get an idea.

Apologies for the awful quality by my other half isn't home so selfie was the only option!

IMG_5196.JPG

Featured Sponsor

What's your favorite pair of shoes to wear with jeans? (Choose two)

• Boots (Chelsea, Chukkas, Balmorals, etc.)

• Loafers

• Work boots (Red Wing, Wolverine, etc.)

• Monk strap shoes

• Oxford / Derby shoes

• Sneakers

Results are only viewable after voting.