• I'm happy to introduce the Styleforum Happy Hour our brand new podcast featuring lively discussion about menswear and the fashion industry. In the inaugural edition, a discussion of what's going on in retail today. Please check it out on the Journal. All episodes will be also be available soon on your favorite podcast platform.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

patrick_b

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Just received the Flat Head rider jacket. Awesome quality as ever, just need to soften up the shoulders to deal with the usual quirky shoulder-chest ratio of FH stuff.

With the zip up a few days later, shoulder softening.

They don't go up to a 46 do they?

I'm a bit heavier & rounder than you but this may work given that it looks like you have some room to breathe.

Arizor

Reaction score
They don't go up to a 46 do they?

I'm a bit heavier & rounder than you but this may work given that it looks like you have some room to breathe.
This XXL is their largest. But the chest does measure 47 so you might be ok.

For others looking for the jacket, the only place left with any in stock is the official flat head website (in Japanese so use a translator tool). You’ll need a proxy as they only ship in Japan.

sinnedk

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
This XXL is their largest. But the chest does measure 47 so you might be ok.

For others looking for the jacket, the only place left with any in stock is the official flat head website (in Japanese so use a translator tool). You’ll need a proxy as they only ship in Japan.
not mediume sadly

SirGrotius

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Any ideas on this leather jacket? Strangely, I like the style if a bit slimmer in the arms.

NycLondon

Reaction score
Just got this from the Julis_7 "Glitch" collection autumn 2014.
3A45FBA4-8FB3-42CE-9D52-CD3CC3F17F1F.jpg

It is too warm already for this, but when the winter returns, the hood will be awesome:
73A4A0FF-7A81-43D2-9B6C-33B29A201678.jpg

Here it is on a cool dood from the runway

Callusing

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
That brown 5zip is fantastic and makes me want a 5zip again.

That Blackmeans biker at MrPorter is up, somebody returned a size 5. It's cool but a smidge weird. Almost some old-Prada vibes. Can't figure out what the leather is, but I'd love to see it in a more traditional silhouette. And a silhouette that isn't $2800 (significantly more expensive than most Blackmeans jackets).

Lorcan7

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Lapels look a little awkward unzipped on that Blackmeans. Kinda stick out, not quite full size DR lapels with snaps. Otherwise its cool.

Featured Sponsor

What's your favorite pair of shoes to wear with jeans? (Choose two)

• Boots (Chelsea, Chukkas, Balmorals, etc.)

• Loafers

• Work boots (Red Wing, Wolverine, etc.)

• Monk strap shoes

• Oxford / Derby shoes

• Sneakers

Results are only viewable after voting.