• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Lorcan7

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
That's how they show it, though olive fatigues might be nice?
TCBFKTYPEONE1941_4.jpg

dieworkwear

Mahatma Jawndi
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
i have a leather jacket in that color and wear it with really worn denim, but black and brown are obvs a lot easier to wear

Benesyed

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Looking at a few options for leathers. Would wear with black sweats a la cos, denim, etc. Top contender is the RO rotterdam in blac on ssense, but also looking at ZB (especially that purple leather). Other options are the addict leather route or the RO worker jacket

DeadBoy

Reaction score
In keeping with the idea behind the title of this thread, here is the best leather jacket I own and possibly the best I've seen: CCP Scarstitch (CORS-PTC Color 10). Had been on the fence about buying this for years because of the price, but finally decided to go for it last spring. To me it's the perfect version of this kind of jacket... thick smooth leather, slim cut with long sleeves for my monkey arms, and details like articulated elbows and zipper pockets that make it more comfortable and functional.

20190319_144207-01-01-sm.jpeg

Styled here with AA, N&F, no-name GATs and a stroller for optimal brand synergy.

DLester

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Of course, this means that you have the just eschew any resale value.

Based on my latest resale experiences, I suggest that people just forget about resale. I am about to drive my for-sale stuff to the goodwill or dump, so I don't have to deal with these knuckle-dragging morons anymore. I can't believe how much effort people put into being impossible to work with.

Benesyed

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Based on my latest resale experiences, I suggest that people just forget about resale. I am about to drive my for-sale stuff to the goodwill or dump, so I don't have to deal with these knuckle-dragging morons anymore. I can't believe how much effort people put into being impossible to work with.

Bro I just want to know the exact pitch of the zipper clasps. Be reasonable

grayfox

Reaction score
Thought I'd ask here; anyone know of good options for buying a double rider from Undercover, used preferably? I'm looking for one in size 3 or 4. Grailed is a little bare, and rakuten is all sizes 1's and 2's. I guess I can just be patient because it's really warming up where I live and wouldn't really be able to wear one til after the summer anyway

dieworkwear

Mahatma Jawndi
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Thought I'd ask here; anyone know of good options for buying a double rider from Undercover, used preferably? I'm looking for one in size 3 or 4. Grailed is a little bare, and rakuten is all sizes 1's and 2's. I guess I can just be patient because it's really warming up where I live and wouldn't really be able to wear one til after the summer anyway

Have you tried Yahoo Japan Auctions?

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
In keeping with the idea behind the title of this thread, here is the best leather jacket I own and possibly the best I've seen: CCP Scarstitch (CORS-PTC Color 10). Had been on the fence about buying this for years because of the price, but finally decided to go for it last spring. To me it's the perfect version of this kind of jacket... thick smooth leather, slim cut with long sleeves for my monkey arms, and details like articulated elbows and zipper pockets that make it more comfortable and functional.

View attachment 1147103
Styled here with AA, N&F, no-name GATs and a stroller for optimal brand synergy.
This was my dream jacket, and I was so glad that I got it. I probably wear it less than I ought to, but it sparks joy to just own it.

Chaconne

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

View attachment 1147103

Still the one. Nice to see it styled with non black items. Need to change the name of this thread to the official bankruptcy appreciation thread

Benesyed

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I might be skinny enough for a scar stitch. Chest is down to 41 in from 43-44

walds11

Reaction score
A little off topic, but how much import duties would I pay on a $2,000 leather jacket shipped from UK to US?

ntempleman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Not sure how it works in the US but worth bearing in mind that U.K. listed prices include 20% VAT which you shouldn’t be charged if shipping outside the EU

walds11

Reaction score
Not sure how it works in the US but worth bearing in mind that U.K. listed prices include 20% VAT which you shouldn’t be charged if shipping outside the EU

That’s all foreign to me, LOL! I’m looking at buying it from a private seller and he asked if I have any specific requests regarding customs declarations.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 81 36.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 83 37.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 23 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 16.4%

Forum statistics

Threads