• We would like welcome Enzo Custom as an official Affiliate Vendor. Specializing in custom tailored clothing, and with seven showrooms throughout the country, they are dedicated to guiding you in person through their many options to produce your perfect fitting suit. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Callusing

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
They were featured on a youtube maker video and more recently on either PTO or DWW. Beautiful work, ehhh about the particular embroidery in the vid, wildly expensive.
I saw the "Custom Collection" she just started putting out and thought they might be in a "stretch" price range for me. But they still start at $2500, and I recall bespoke starts at like $5500.

I have no issue with that price, it's just more than I can justify, despite the fact that I've spent well more than $2500 on leather jackets in total, and in fact plan to spend around $2500 on the jackets I still plan to buy. (Thedi DR + Aero Board Racer, maaaybe a sheep Addict) I might change my tune if I saw them in person, but I believe you've gotta drop a deposit to even stop by her trunk show.

I really like her designs. Obviously some of the outputs are gaudy but that reflects her clientele more than her. She's put out a lot of stuff that to my eye has shades of Tom Ford, Ghesquiere-era Balenciaga, Decarnin's Balmain and sometimes a hint of Hedi's Dior...simple but not minimalist, sincerely flattering in their cuts, and sharp, sharp, sharp throughout.

Sorta think the same thing about Stoffa. Beautiful jackets at a steep but entirely justified price.

DeadBoy

Reaction score

sinnedk

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Callusing

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
You keep bringing me back to Addict. Not sure if it'll be a center zip (AD-01) or an AD-02L, but I figure there's a sheep Addict in my future.

Was poking around and found this pic...they look great in this orange, though that's gotta be a bit of a challenge to wear:

Featured Sponsor

What's your favorite type of loafer?

• Tassel loafers

• Penny loafers

• Horsebit loafers

• Kiltie loafers

• I hate loafers

Results are only viewable after voting.