Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned?

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by RatherAnOddball, Jul 17, 2008.

1. NGOStudio

NGOStudio Senior member

Rick's leather went from mostly yummy/interesting to mostly meh.

2. Diet CCC

Diet CCC Well-Known Member

If you work in jewelry you would care, a closer description would be bone structure scale, but then one should have common knowledge to know bone scale and body type are two different things, or is it not a common sense now? Honestly if you pick the right ones you can always find pieces that work from most labels, I don't get your point, and why you set so hard on discussing what model they use( Hair to age to BMI to ... Who cares?), no one says Rick and his models look alike, the very fact that they look different is why I mention in my post to check out what model they cast, for more references, why would you think I am trying to say Rick uses models like himself? Anyways you are missing the point, I was trying to point out you don't always need to try something on to know for sure if it works on you or not.

3. NGOStudio

NGOStudio Senior member

4. sinnedk

sinnedk Senior member

Last few pages i skimmed are Diet ranting, something about bone scale, something about not liking rick cuts, something something emotions and feels... :brick:

5. javy

javy Senior member

6. lullemans72

lullemans72 Well-Known Member

Thanks a lot man. Looking at all the things I'd have to undertake to get the jacket to fit better, I'd rather just keep it the way it is. Too much of a hassle otherwise. But it's worth keeping in mind in case I'd need it in the future. But the best thing to do is to just get the bloody size right next time I get a new one ;) Or, as you said, develop them shoulders!

I didn't know what cuban heels were, so had to look it up. Those are basically those boots the Beatles used to wear. I wouldn't be caught DEAD in those! I mean just look at those pointy heels, tips and the feminine looking curves:angry:

As mentioned in an earlier post today, I did get a feeling at some point in the past that the jacket was a bit big on me, but by then it was already too late (two years too late). But it's OK. I'll just keep wearing it with pride until the day comes that I get a new one, and then I'll be paying much closer attention to fit. I hear you on the jeans. Same story actually. They were purchased before I really had an understanding of proper fit. I own a pair of dark wash Uniqlo jeans that are much better fitted than those now. Still, I like the discolored look of these denim, and I think it would be a waste not to wear them.

I'll have to disagree on the tie part though. I've seen knit ties paired with casual shirts and leather jackets and I think they look great :)

7. thekunk07

thekunk07 Senior member

i'm no expert but to my recollection, bone scales are when you play the piano with your hard cock.

8. Zamb

Zamb Senior member Affiliate Vendor

One could make a lot of money and become a Great musician if you can pull it off...........

9. Zamb

Zamb Senior member Affiliate Vendor

Anways, some jackets to get this back on track

My personal proclamation as the leather of the season

Banners (1 of 12).JPG

10. reydogg23

reydogg23 Senior member

11. nahneun

nahneun Uncle Nephew

for all your fucking pointless pedantry about the most fucking inane and retarded shit, i find it funny you're talking about zen as if you know what you're talking about.