• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

gettoasty

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I love my Attachment leather. No regrets

Thanks to @SuspensionPoint for telling me to hold onto it.

Deer skin
SS16 Attachment 03-1.JPG SS16 Attachment 03-2.JPG

jaypee

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
thanks for the info.. i cant find much info on it.

Anyone got further info or a model number?

NGOStudio

Reaction score
thanks for the info.. i cant find much info on it.

Anyone got further info or a model number?

Here you go, I think you can have an idea now. I handled this myself once, sold right after. I personally think it does not work. The bag feature may ruin the jacket's shape and the cut is little odd, but also very normal for most RicK Owens's.

IMG_5401.JPG

IMG_5400.JPG

IMG_5403.JPG

IMG_5402.JPG

notwithit

Pullup laureate
Reaction score
On a potentially more idiotic thought - there are a few of these (devoa 3 hook blazers) floating around on that one site that I assume still cannot be named.

11acae7f2d9d8094c9206fcc5e9cce34.jpg

Kind of tempted to give it a go, but every picture I've seen of them that's not this one looks godawful. Don't suppose anyone's seen this in person/has any thoughts on the pattern? I want to go Trust Daisuke but like, damn people have managed to make it look bad.
Shameful fashion confession: I kinda like the John Varvatos suede hook blazer, though I'm not sure it's something I'd wear personally.
L600Q1-Y622-001-C

magicalporks

Reaction score
Hey I'll do it if you do. And by that I mean you should go for it since I already copped :)

@sinnedk Yeah it's a TOJ from back before the trainwreck

rnguy001

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Soliciting some advice please

Looking for a sleeker double rider with a double front zipper. I have the Left Field Commando X Vanson one, but looking for something slimmer and lower-profile. I had ordered one from Blue Owl X Attachment but unfortunately it was too small. thinking about one from James Grose , but wanted to get the collective opinion first. I really liked the Nonnative Kip from a few years back but can't find any..

thanks in advance

here's a pic of the KKA jacket. (from Blue Owl)

17_7_23_Attachment_LeatherMotoJacket_1_1024x1024.jpg

notwithit

Pullup laureate
Reaction score
Soliciting some advice please

Looking for a sleeker double rider with a double front zipper. I have the Left Field Commando X Vanson one, but looking for something slimmer and lower-profile. I had ordered one from Blue Owl X Attachment but unfortunately it was too small. thinking about one from James Grose , but wanted to get the collective opinion first. I really liked the Nonnative Kip from a few years back but can't find any..

thanks in advance

here's a pic of the KKA jacket. (from Blue Owl)

View attachment 845277

The James Grose stuff I've seen in person was really nice FWIW.

Superglu

Reaction score
I have the James Grose cafe racer in dark brown horse leather and I love it. The leather is beautiful (and still smells amazing after months), the hardware is quality, and the fit hugs me really well. The washed horse leather means that it starts out broken-in and gets better from there. I'm between a 36 and 38 and went with a 38, which was the right choice. The ONLY two quibbles I have about it are 1) the 65-35 cotton poly lining and full poly sleeve lining (just kinda being an anti-polyester fabric snob here, though the color of the lining is really unique and eye-catching, and 2) there are no interior pockets. A tailor may be able to fix that second part rather easily.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads