• We would like to welcome Pete and Harry as an official Affiliate Vendor. Pete and Harry, co-founded by Erik (EFV) one of our long time members and friends, offers a wide variety of products, clothes, watches and accessories, antique, vintage, “pre-loved” and new - all at unparalleled prices. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

MickeyPunch

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
That rider is a bit too busy for my tastes but Burberry shearlings are dope.

CraftsmanCo

Reaction score
When We First Created #CraftsmanCo, We Had This Specific Image Of What The Man Who Wears Craftsman Looks Like. He Must Be Well-Travelled, A Stylish Gentlemen Who Appreciates The Finer Things In Life, Decadent Food, Fine Wine And Art Et Cetera. While Some Of Our Customers Do Fall Into This Spectrum, We Are Also Seeing Many Customers Who Have Different Traits And Attributes. You Do Not Need To Be The Guy Who Wears An Italian Tailored Suit To Be Our Customer, Because We Serve One Specific Purpose For Everyone; Its That At The Core Of Craftsman, Our Mission Stays Relevant And That Is To Craft You Guys Great Quality Clothes At An Accessible Luxury Price. We Have Something For Everyone, So Let Us Know What You Want Made.

Our Dean Biker In Noir Spanish Lambskin, The Double Rider For The Streetwear Cult, Here's Our Customer, An Infamous Pro B-Boy Styling In His Own Way. #StyleHasNoBoundaries

bosatlbwi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

When We First Created #CraftsmanCo, We Had This Specific Image Of What The Man Who Wears Craftsman Looks Like. He Must Be Well-Travelled, A Stylish Gentlemen Who Appreciates The Finer Things In Life, Decadent Food, Fine Wine And Art Et Cetera. While Some Of Our Customers Do Fall Into This Spectrum, We Are Also Seeing Many Customers Who Have Different Traits And Attributes. You Do Not Need To Be The Guy Who Wears An Italian Tailored Suit To Be Our Customer, Because We Serve One Specific Purpose For Everyone; Its That At The Core Of Craftsman, Our Mission Stays Relevant And That Is To Craft You Guys Great Quality Clothes At An Accessible Luxury Price. We Have Something For Everyone, So Let Us Know What You Want Made.

"...Well-Travelled, A Stylish Gentlemen Who Appreciates The Finer Things In Life, Decadent Food, Fine Wine And Art, and Improper Capitalization."

WhyKay

Reaction score
This is quite a long-shot, but I figured I'd post just in case. I have a Schott Cafecto that I absolutely love, but unfortunately it's a 34 when I need a 36. In the off chance someone has the reverse problem, I'd love to trade!

RXS09

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
thinking about getting one of those, just wish it didn't have epaulets

Diet CCC

Reaction score
Quote:You can cut out a plug of leathers and then fill the hole, use strong glue and apply wax, finally use polish to finish up. Any season leather repair place would know this already. Alternatively, if you are one of those who like things to be perfect: shoot Schott an email and see if they can make it in this style without the epaulets, it would be making an custom order.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How often do you get a haircut?

• Every 2 weeks

• Every 3 weeks

• Once a month

• Every 6 weeks or longer

Results are only viewable after voting.