1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned?

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by RatherAnOddball, Jul 17, 2008.

1. steveoffice

steveoffice Senior member

It's a bit too clean-looking for me, the BoO is exactly what I'm looking for
    I thought I was done with BoO until I tried that on, hopefully it will make it to sales. If you kop that in size 1, I keel u!

2. coldcreep

coldcreep Active Member

I tried on that BOO leather jacket at Confederacy the other day. It's beautiful. They're out of size 2 though. Don't think these are going to make it to being on sale. It's a great jacket.

3. Kvc06

Kvc06 Senior member

They have a non Barneys collab version?

4. Binker

Binker Senior member

Binker, I think your test fit as pictured would work so much nicer with the jeans sagged an inch, and without the hightops, change to lowtops, so the jeans shift an inch closer to the ground visually. With a cropped jacket you need to have more midsection, so sagging plus a longer tee helps as well.

yeah i see what you see, im a pretty top heavy guy to begin with but the sweater over the cropped jacket over slim stacked jeans really emphases it. part of the jeans issue is im filling them out a bit too much there. binge drinking + leg day troubles.

5. quasky

quasky Senior member

i think maybe i just don't like the epaulets on the stooges. also, that BoO bomber someone posted a couple pages back is nice, but still not as nice at ToJ. speaking of which, drew, what's the word on moto with bomber collar?

6. Nazareth

Nazareth Senior member

i think maybe i just don't like the epaulets on the stooges. also, that BoO bomber someone posted a couple pages back is nice, but still not as nice at ToJ. speaking of which, drew, what's the word on moto with bomber collar?

In what way? ToJ bombers are an eye-sore to say the least and I've yet to see someone actually pull it off without looking like they went through their signicificantly larger grandfathers WW2 memorabilia.

Not related to your post but a bone I've been meaning to pick for a while, the Margiela five-zip is equally hideous.

7. nerazzurri

nerazzurri Senior member

In what way? ToJ bombers are an eye-sore to say the least and I've yet to see someone actually pull it off without looking like they went through their signicificantly larger grandfathers WW2 memorabilia.

Not related to your post but a bone I've been meaning to pick for a while, the Margiela five-zip is equally hideous.

so true [​IMG]

I want a stooges[​IMG]

8. thekunk07

thekunk07 Senior member

disliking epaulets on a perfecto is like disliking meatballs and sauce with your speghetti and meatballs

9. nerazzurri

nerazzurri Senior member

hey kunk what size are you in RO leathers?

10. RFX45

RFX45 Senior member

I really loved the oiled calf used this season and you have to handle it 1st hand to notice the difference. It's a really substantial leather though and that might not be what some may be looking for in a leather.

I thought this seasons Stooges are made of lamb?

11. kvnknrd

kvnknrd Senior member

[​IMG] anyone know what brand this is

12. RFX45

RFX45 Senior member

Looks like something DSquared or D&G would come out with.

13. nerazzurri

nerazzurri Senior member

14. Nouveau Pauvre

Nouveau Pauvre Senior member

surely you jest.

[​IMG]

This would be absolutely perfect with cropped pants. even if you just chopped those jeans.

15. Kvc06

Kvc06 Senior member

I thought I was done with BoO until I tried that on, hopefully it will make it to sales. If you kop that in size 1, I keel u!
    Don't worry [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] Look out for it in b&s in 2 weeks, sup jet? (10)

16. thekunk07

thekunk07 Senior member

not oiled.

and i am an l or xl depending on model

17. sshum

sshum Active Member

I think there might have been a stooges in lamb for Gleam but RO NYC has taken down all their previous pics. Kunk can probably verify. But there is definitely an oiled calf version which is what I own.

18. RFX45

RFX45 Senior member

not oiled.

and i am an l or xl depending on model

How did you size yours? Just curious since I was set on getting a size small in the stooges but I keep seeing some measurements where p2p were 20"-21" on the size small and if that were the case, I'd probably go for the xs. The bomber I got was an xs and it was a perfect fit.

19. sshum

sshum Active Member

Both of mine are small. I'm a 48 shoulder and 46 body. The stooges is a little bigger than the high collar but that may be due to the fact that I've worn the stooges more and some stretching has taken place since I picked it up new from RO NYC.

How did you size yours? Just curious since I was set on getting a size small in the stooges but I keep seeing some measurements where p2p were 20"-21" on the size small and if that were the case, I'd probably go for the xs. The bomber I got was an xs and it was a perfect fit.

20. nerazzurri

nerazzurri Senior member

whats your height and weight?

I don't know if a medium would be too big for me