1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned?

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by RatherAnOddball, Jul 17, 2008.

1. kvnknrd

kvnknrd Senior member

this season's attachment german calf jacket is real nice http://www.essence-web.jp/products/d...5f35f87ec32d72 come so close to buying it, if i still want it by week's end I think I might go for it
    that looks exactly like my allsaints biker jacket (but without the bells and whistles) which was less than half the price new [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. ramp

ramp Senior member

that looks exactly like my allsaints biker jacket (but without the bells and whistles) which was less than half the price new

wat is this i dont even

3. uNiCoRnPriNcEsSx

uNiCoRnPriNcEsSx Senior member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

sry to break it to u. its like someone took the plans for a lewis leather lightning, made it using c grade leather, threw it in a puddle of water, danced on it, then sold it to you. it looks nothing like what was posted above.

granted, i dont like washed leathers that much, but i like the japanese example much better than what you posted

4. Emixam

Emixam Senior member

you can't really compare All Saints and Attachment quality indeed

5. nicelynice

nicelynice Senior member

those jackets look nothing alike except for the fact that they're both slim DRs

6. tom .p.

tom .p. Active Member

BoO, nice and simple.
    [​IMG]

I love that jacket. Does anyone have any idea where I can get a similar one for a fair price?

Also - This is off topic slightly, but do some of you guys on here buy/like things just because others don't? There's been some weird looking leathers praised in here that in my opinion look awful [​IMG] Not looking for an arguement here - this is a genuine question. Do you actually like it or the fact that it will get noticed?

7. jet

jet Senior member

^some people here just buy because of the brand name and exclusivity

8. aeglus

aeglus Senior member Dubiously Honored

fuck it, this is definitely one of the best leather jackets and it's one of a kind forever
    [​IMG]

9. tom .p.

tom .p. Active Member

^some people here just buy because of the brand name and exclusivity

Yep thats what I thaught - as some things have been posted in here that in all honesty I wouldn't wear if I was given them for free.

Any ideas for a supplier for a similar jacket to the one I previously quoted?

10. danilo

danilo Senior member

fuck it, this is definitely one of the best leather jackets and it's one of a kind forever
    [​IMG]

That is super nice. Pretty much perfect as far as a bomber goes. The fit is spot on.

11. Magic1

Magic1 Senior member

That is exceptional. Is that essentially a leather harrington with funny colar? Toj? I want it.

12. IsteRed

IsteRed Senior member

that looks exactly like my allsaints biker jacket (but without the bells and whistles) which was less than half the price new
    [​IMG]

I actually like this kind of leather,the jacket is not my style but i think i'd wear some other design with this leather.

[​IMG]

Wow,just wow.This jacket is incredible!

BTW do we still post photos of our jackets?

13. ?'????? 1/2 ? ?o

?'????? 1/2 ? ?o Member

where i can bay this jacket? [​IMG]

14. puddin

puddin Senior member

where i can bay this jacket?

i'd suggest ebay. or union bay.

15. MiniW

MiniW Senior member

don't forget eastbay

16. quasky

quasky Senior member

aeglus i would murder you for that bomber if i had half a chance.

17. ?'????? 1/2 ? ?o

?'????? 1/2 ? ?o Member

puddin
    MiniW
    thanx i'will search

18. Makeshift_Robot

Makeshift_Robot Senior member

Also - This is off topic slightly, but do some of you guys on here buy/like things just because others don't? There's been some weird looking leathers praised in here that in my opinion look awful [​IMG] Not looking for an arguement here - this is a genuine question. Do you actually like it or the fact that it will get noticed?

Some people have more eclectic taste than you do. That is all.

19. uNiCoRnPriNcEsSx

uNiCoRnPriNcEsSx Senior member

i doubt people will buy things just to get noticed. if they do, thats kind of lame.

20. cromulated

cromulated Senior member

[​IMG]

one of a kind? that's too bad...looks/fits better than any of the other leathers ToJ does (esp. the bomber)