• Welcome to the Styleforum Approved contest! This is a contest where everyone wins: in fact, every participant will get a (highly coveted) “Styleforum approved” bracelet to flaunt to your oblivious friends. The only thing you have to do is show appreciation for a member of the forum or an affiliate vendor.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Leather Jacket

BourbonAndPeanuts

Reaction score
I didn't know whether to post this in the Men's Clothing section but I'm looking something casual so I decided to put it here. What companies offer good leather jackets that aren't obsenely expensive (hopefully this exists)? I've been looking for one that I like for a long time but have had little success. Thanks in advance.

tangerine

Reaction score
What kind of leather jacket are you looking for? If you like vintage-style flight jackets or motorcycle jackets, Aero is great and reasonably priced IMO. Schott and Vanson also make good bike jackets.

If you are looking for a lighter weight, more stylish and/or designer jacket, the outlets always have some, though of course the styles and sizes are a grab bag.

TalkBack42Clicks

Reaction score
Go to Genesis, 718 Lexington Ave, NY.

The greatest leather jacket store on the planet. Thousands in store.

Edward Appleby

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

BourbonAndPeanuts

Reaction score
Thanks for all the suggestions, and sorry if I wasn't more specific about the type of jacket, but I was actually hoping for suggestions on a variety of styles (which I got). Thanks again.

TalkBack42Clicks

Reaction score
Originally Posted by BourbonAndPeanuts
I didn't know whether to post this in the Men's Clothing section but I'm looking something casual so I decided to put it here. What companies offer good leather jackets that aren't obsenely expensive (hopefully this exists)? I've been looking for one that I like for a long time but have had little success. Thanks in advance.

If I see you in something like this, I'm gonna be very envious indeed.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Face Masks: Pick Your Favorite (Choose 2)

• Disposable surgical mask

• White cotton mask

• Linen-lined mask

• "Sartorial" mask made of suiting fabric

• Patterned mask (checks, stripes, fun print, etc.)

• Solid color silk mask

• "Sartorial" mask made of tie fabric

• Sports mask made of synthetic fabric

• Denim mask

• Face shield

Results are only viewable after voting.