1. Styleforum Gives - Holiday Charity Auction 10: A full set of Aesop's Fables pocket squares from Vanda Fine Clothing

We are very proud to present this year's edition of the Styleforum Holiday Charity Auctions, this year in support of the Ronald McDonald House Charities of Spokane (www.rmhcspokane.org). Each Auction lasts 24 hours. Please follow and bid on all the auctions.

The 10th auction of the year is for a full set of Aesop's Fable's pocket squares from Vanda Fine Clothing. Please bid often and generously here

Fok and the Styleforum Team.

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Leather Jacket

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by BourbonAndPeanuts, Aug 6, 2006.

1. BourbonAndPeanuts

BourbonAndPeanuts Well-Known Member

I didn't know whether to post this in the Men's Clothing section but I'm looking something casual so I decided to put it here. What companies offer good leather jackets that aren't obsenely expensive (hopefully this exists)? I've been looking for one that I like for a long time but have had little success. Thanks in advance.

2. drizzt3117

drizzt3117 Stylish Dinosaur

What style of leather jacket?

3. tangerine

tangerine Senior Member

What kind of leather jacket are you looking for? If you like vintage-style flight jackets or motorcycle jackets, Aero is great and reasonably priced IMO. Schott and Vanson also make good bike jackets.

If you are looking for a lighter weight, more stylish and/or designer jacket, the outlets always have some, though of course the styles and sizes are a grab bag.

4. TalkBack42Clicks

TalkBack42Clicks Well-Known Member

Go to Genesis, 718 Lexington Ave, NY.

The greatest leather jacket store on the planet. Thousands in store.

5. Edward Appleby

Edward Appleby Distinguished Member

6. BourbonAndPeanuts

BourbonAndPeanuts Well-Known Member

Thanks for all the suggestions, and sorry if I wasn't more specific about the type of jacket, but I was actually hoping for suggestions on a variety of styles (which I got). Thanks again.

7. Dick Danger

Dick Danger Senior Member

8. kitonbrioni

kitonbrioni Distinguished Member

Check out Schotts webe site for classic jacket designs. RL Polo and Banana Republic are also places to see traditional leather jackets. K&G always has a wide variety of leather jackets.

9. TalkBack42Clicks

TalkBack42Clicks Well-Known Member

I didn't know whether to post this in the Men's Clothing section but I'm looking something casual so I decided to put it here. What companies offer good leather jackets that aren't obsenely expensive (hopefully this exists)? I've been looking for one that I like for a long time but have had little success. Thanks in advance.

If I see you in something like this, I'm gonna be very envious indeed.

[​IMG]