• We would like to welcome Pete and Harry as an official Affiliate Vendor. Pete and Harry, co-founded by Erik (EFV) one of our long time members and friends, offers a wide variety of products, clothes, watches and accessories, antique, vintage, “pre-loved” and new - all at unparalleled prices. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Leather jacket size, which one fits better?

Which size?

• Small

Votes: 4 80.0%
  • Medium

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters

Laurus

Reaction score
Taste is different. If you like one and also plan to layering, why not? I like my jackets just long enough that when closed they just barely cover the belt. Worn open, a long jacket looks even longer.
The shoulders could certainly use an inch less, the cuffs look wide.

I would say more than marginal for my taste.
Yeah I thought the same, but what's really confusing me is the model on Schott's website: https://www.schott-store.com/fr_en/lc940d.html

It seems to fit him similar to how it fits me, not sure if this is preferable or not but like you said I guess so long as it's not far too big or small, in the end it comes down to taste.

What's also quite puzzling is the fact the model is said to be 180cm and wearing a large, when I'm 183cm and wearing a medium, which doesn't make much sense to me but hey ho.

Thanks for your input though!

MrProper

Reaction score
Yeah I thought the same, but what's really confusing me is the model on Schott's website: https://www.schott-store.com/fr_en/lc940d.html

It seems to fit him similar to how it fits me, not sure if this is preferable or not but like you said I guess so long as it's not far too big or small, in the end it comes down to taste.

What's also quite puzzling is the fact the model is said to be 180cm and wearing a large, when I'm 183cm and wearing a medium, which doesn't make much sense to me but hey ho.

Thanks for your input though!
You're right, it looks the same in the pictures.
However, I generally find Schott's product images really bad or unflattering.
Unfortunately, there are also no measurements of the jackets on the website.
Good luck with your jacket purchase.

Featured Sponsor

LARGE METAL WATCHES WITH TAILORING

• Yes, I’m tacky like that.

• No way José! Dress watch with leather strap for me!

• No watch at all.

Results are only viewable after voting.