• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Leather jacket for the fall? Poast pics of recent purchases or what you're coveting.

Bull

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Belstaff Panther - badass. Strongly considering...

24n26be

Others?

Bull

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by w.o.e.is.me.
^^that's pretty sick.
I'd like to flip my old one for something better fitting. It's a bit bulky on me i think.
img_9544.jpg

Whoa - classic leather jacket, but cut almost like a varsity jacket. Me likey. Speaking of varsity jackets for the fall (see how I manage to get off-topic even in my own thread?), I thought this one was dope. Or I was distracted by the "models" in the video. One of the two. Anyway, last off-topic post, to avoid getting relegated to the dungeon that is the "street wear and denim" forum (*shudders*)....

drake-best.bmp

Bull

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Belstaff's leather jacket for Will Smith in "I Am Legend" - classic.

24h7zrj

Bull

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@ woe, you better hope your wife is like mine and doesn't know what SF is, or else she's gonna smack flames out of your grill
lol8[1].gif

p.s. I'll take the whole team...

2ak4yst

27mkwkn

p.p.s. Back to leather. Surprisingly, Banana serves up what I think is quite a respectable offering for the fall...

2fy9zuj

Bull

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by AlanC
Goodwear A-1 in Horween Vermont Espresso HH, waiting for it to cool down so I can wear it:

frontview2.jpg

Very, very nice.

pabloj

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Just got a Belstaff Cougar, I was in doubt with the Panther (which is a great classic jacket) but I think the Cougar is lighter and better for casual wear

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Staff online

Forum statistics