• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Leather jacket confusion

Shadowvault

Reaction score
Hello,
i am trying to buy a black biker leather jacket but i cant find any good brand around 500-700 euros.It was my dream to get a cool jacket so now that i finally managed to gather some money i would appreciate your help.By the way i dont the slightest idea about leather jackets so...Anyway i am looking for a "double rider",asymmetric zip type of jacket buy i want one that is kind of slim.So i dont want it to look lithe this (the leather looks pretty thick to me here).But something like this
Not so slim that it looks kind of girly though,with shorter sleeves and length to the waist (not to short).Also i dont like the leather to look crumpled like this
Also i fogot to add that i am 176cm tall and i weight less than 60kg (extremely hard to add weight)
Thank you very much for your time.

P.S. I hope that i made the thread in the right section.If not please excuse me i am new to the forum

Shadowvault

Reaction score
Thanks for the answer.I would like more options though.I accidentally saw this yesterday.http://shop.replay.it/en/Replay/FW1...e-with-embroidery-small-logo-plaque-3807.html
I know that its not what i was looking for in the first place but i think its cool.Any brands with similar jackets/leather type?
Oh and basically i think i found what i am looking for (95%)
Something pretty close to this but in total black.Any suggestions?

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads