1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Leather Jacket Brand

Discussion in 'Menswear Advice' started by JarrodsJunk, Sep 12, 2016.

1. JarrodsJunk

JarrodsJunk New Member

Hi all,

Any help on this would be much appreciated...

I've been looking for this leather jacket for ages and really want to track one down. Not sure whether it's real leather or not, and it could even be custom made - who knows. It's worn by Hunter Hayes in a few promo shots and interviews in early 2015.

I haven't found another leather jacket that I like the look of as much. If anyone can tell me what the brand of jacket is that would be awesome!

Here's some links to photos and videos showing the jacket:

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2015/04/09/16/26D8180B00000578-0-image-a-65_1428592830736.jpg

Thanks in advance for all your help.

Cheers,

J.

[​IMG]

2. YourMadeInItaly

YourMadeInItaly Active Member Affiliate Vendor

it doesn't seem real leather to me, but having some pictures is quite easy recreate a replica