1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Leather cashmere reversible jacket

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by dirtrider123, May 29, 2011.

1. dirtrider123

dirtrider123 Well-Known Member

Does anyone know of a bespoke tailor that has the capability to make a leather jacket that is lined completely in cashmere (so that it is reversible)? After seeing the Louis Vuitton Leather/cashmere jacket in esquire, I have known that a jacket of that sort is my dream jacket. However, I have read that the jacket has a $5,000 price tag and I have never seen it for sale anywhere. Thus I was wondering if there were bespoke tailors that work in leather and have that capability.

Thank you,
    Ben
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. musicguy

musicguy Senior member

3. dirtrider123

dirtrider123 Well-Known Member

I have seen cucinelli ones that were close to what I want, but i still wonder if a bespoke tailor could create the exact jacket that I want

4. HRoi

HRoi Senior member

If It was reversible, Wouldn't it be vey uncomfortable to wear the leather side inwards? [​IMG]

5. JTA

JTA Senior member

Isn't this the military bomber A-1 style? Believe Temple of Jawnz on Streetwear has that style.

6. 951socal

951socal Senior member

If It was reversible, Wouldn't it be vey uncomfortable to wear the leather side inwards? [​IMG]

julius reverse leather shirt has the top grain on inside doesn't it?

can't be TOO bad
    leather feel nice tbh