• We would like to welcome Exquisite Trimmings as an official Affiliate Vendor. Exquisite Trimmings is a UK based purveyor of the very best in clothing and accessories, from gloves by Thomas Reimer to leather portfolios from Il Micio, to watch rolls by Rapport London. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Leather boots

SupremeTroll

Reaction score
I bought a pair of john varvatos boots and heard that I should size down 1 since it is big from reviews on zappos. Needless to say the reviewers were pieces of shit, and lied. I normally wear a size 9, but I got a 8.5 for the boots. They aren't necessarily super tight, but the toes feel pretty cramped. Will this stretch overtime? This is my first pair of leather boots.

arc

Reaction score
A supreme troll would be subtler.

Joe Cool

Reaction score
A) Return the boots to Zappos

B) keep this pair and bring a civil action against the collective lying piece of shit reviewers on the Zappos site. Use a lot of lawyer words like bad faith, pain and suffering and extreme anguish in your claim. Buy new, better fitting boots with the judgement proceeds.

alliswell

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Toes won't stretch. Get the 9s.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How do you feel about spending money on non-essential goods during the Covid-19 crisis?

• I don't want to spend money at a time of economic uncertainty, even if I could afford it.

• I feel compelled to spend to help small businesses that are struggling.

• I reduced my budget for non-essential goods and I'm not spending at the moment.

• Not much has changed for me and I'm still buying stuff I can't afford.

Results are only viewable after voting.