• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Le De Bonne Facture Thread

Strumbeck

Reaction score
Hi! A new drop with new pieces has just been released. Here is the link !

Btw, we are very proud to announce that we are now B Corp certified. We join the very exclusive group of 10 French clothing brands like VEJA to have earned this label.

Nicolas

Great edition! Is this shirt/jacket going to be available?

Best,
Erik

Nicolas DBF

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Will these pants be available in a size 54?

Hello, all available sizes are launched on debonnefacture.fr. Unfortunately, we will not have the size 54. Please note that we offer shipping and returns via DHL Express, if you want to try the size 52. :)

------

NEW PRE-ORDER - GRANDAD COAT - WOOL - CHARCOAL
Guys, I'm happy to inform you that we have received a restock of the fabric to be able to make our charcoal Grandad coat! So, We've reopened the pre-order for 15 days only, shipping from November 15! All sizes are available in unlimited quantities until October 5th. Please note, after that date, we will not be able to make this piece.
Here is the link -> https://debonnefacture.fr/collections/outerwear/products/grandad-coat-italian-wool-charcoal

Best,

Nicolas

Amilio

Reaction score
Hey @Nicolas DBF will the single pleat corduroy trousers in brown be restocked at all this season? Also, any more sizes in the essential belt coming this season? Thank you!

Nicolas DBF

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Hey @Nicolas DBF will the single pleat corduroy trousers in brown be restocked at all this season? Also, any more sizes in the essential belt coming this season? Thank you!
Hello ! no restocking is planned this season for our essnetail belt and for the moment it is not planned for our corduroy pants either, i’m affraid.

Strumbeck

Reaction score
Hello ! no restocking is planned this season for our essnetail belt and for the moment it is not planned for our corduroy pants either, i’m affraid.
Amilio, I have one pleated corduroy trousers if you would like to buy from me. Also have a matching work shirt.
Best,
Erik

zissou

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Tell me more about this overshirt! 😍 Is it boiled wool?

DeBonneFacture-FallWinter2022-Edition19-Cap-Widewalecorduroy-Olive1.jpg

Nicolas DBF

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Hi guys! Yes, it is indeed made of boiled wool :)

Our 3 FW22 Overshirts are scheduled to be released later this week and in November. However, I'm happy to grant you privileged access to buy it now. It is already available in the store 63 Rue Sedaine in Paris but not on the website ;)

Here is ->

Please note that the link is active until Friday. Best, Nicolas !

zissou

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Wow, I love all three colorways 😍

Just curious, are the sleeve lengths measured from the shoulder? If so, they seem short but don’t look short at all on the model who is about 6 ft tall.

Easily Amused

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hi guys! Yes, it is indeed made of boiled wool :)

Our 3 FW22 Overshirts are scheduled to be released later this week and in November. However, I'm happy to grant you privileged access to buy it now. It is already available in the store 63 Rue Sedaine in Paris but not on the website ;)

Here is ->

Please note that the link is active until Friday. Best, Nicolas !

Thanks for posting this. Any chance of cardigan jacket privileged access? ;)

Nicolas DBF

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Hello guys, I wanted to inform you that we launched a new drop of the Edition 19 Fall Winter! → Shop here
New pieces are now online, including a new Ebony Grandad coat!

P.S: I would like to inform you that Julia who owns the StyleForum account @DeBonneFacture_Team will be your new representative at De Bonne Facture starting tomorrow on StyleForum. It's time for me to say goodbye. I've been delighted to be able to assist you at De Bonne Facture for 6 years! I wish you all the best. Nicolas Patrouillault

Easily Amused

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The weather is cooling down here in the DC area, time to break out the Autumn-appropriate stuff! Casual Jacket in olive corduroy, Hiking Trousers (well worn) in undyed cotton. And a big thank you to you, @Nicolas DBF!

De Bonne Facture Olive Corduroy and Hiking Trouser_mirror.jpg
De Bonne Facture Olive Corduroy and Hiking Trouser_self.jpg
De Bonne Facture Hiking Trouser_Gaziano Girling Wiltshire.jpg

Strumbeck

Reaction score
Hello guys, I wanted to inform you that we launched a new drop of the Edition 19 Fall Winter! → Shop here

P.S: I would like to inform you that Julia who owns the StyleForum account @DeBonneFacture_Team will be your new representative at De Bonne Facture starting tomorrow on StyleForum. It's time for me to say goodbye. I've been delighted to be able to assist you at De Bonne Facture for 6 years! I wish you all the best. Nicolas Patrouillault

Thank you Nicolaus and good luck!

Strumbeck

Reaction score

Dear Julia,
I wonder if there will come any matching corduroy jackets this season?

Best,
Erik

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads