• We would like to welcome Pete and Harry as an official Affiliate Vendor. Pete and Harry, co-founded by Erik (EFV) one of our long time members and friends, offers a wide variety of products, clothes, watches and accessories, antique, vintage, “pre-loved” and new - all at unparalleled prices. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Le De Bonne Facture Thread

brushman

Reaction score
Anyone know where those SS22 slipper loafers are from, or some good alternatives?

maxbayuk

Reaction score
Anyone know where those SS22 slipper loafers are from, or some good alternatives?
My first guess is La Botte Gardiane because they’re the ones who have made the sandals (and boots I believe) for DBF before but checking their site, I didn’t see this model

Strumbeck

Reaction score
Two items for sale on eBay now. Tan cotton architect jacket and pleated khaki cotton trousers. Does anyone of these are perfectly matchning?

best,

C24AE1A0-7367-426B-9C31-01F5EC5D4FD0.png
318851B7-EE33-46BC-B7DA-0DA1392E6C56.png

zissou

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Nicolas DBF

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

maxbayuk

Reaction score
By the way, could you have a stab a describing what the cotton voile fabric is like, apart from light weight? Don't think I have anything in voile and have been curious.
Sure— light weight is the first description that comes to mind but in addition to that, I'd say the hand-feel is quite smooth– the fabric is dense for its weight, but still airy due to how thin it is. I worried it might drape in a weird way due to being so thin and while it does wrinkle as easily as you might expect from a lightweight cotton fabric, it has a nice rolling drape to it

LatAm

Reaction score
Sure— light weight is the first description that comes to mind but in addition to that, I'd say the hand-feel is quite smooth– the fabric is dense for its weight, but still airy due to how thin it is. I worried it might drape in a weird way due to being so thin and while it does wrinkle as easily as you might expect from a lightweight cotton fabric, it has a nice rolling drape to it
Wicked, thanks!

Strumbeck

Reaction score
Those were mine, and they are indeed the same fabric. The trousers have been washed once, and the jacket is unworn.
Damn I should have asked earlier, missed them. I was bidding on the jacket but wasnt sure they were perfectly matching.

Thanks anyway.

Strumbeck

Reaction score
A3746E43-496D-42E4-BAC8-E7A20A5B1EC2.png

Did this shirt ever come in long sleeve?
Is it yet to be found somewhere?
Or does anyone have and maybe dont wear it as much as intended? If so, I am interested!

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How often do you get a haircut?

• Every 2 weeks

• Every 3 weeks

• Once a month

• Every 6 weeks or longer

Results are only viewable after voting.