• We would like to welcome Ratio Clothing as an official Affiliate Vendor. Ratio Clothing specializes in American-made custom shirts offered at a fair price with guaranteed perfect fit. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Le De Bonne Facture Thread

IJReilly

Reaction score
I’m really hoping the pique mock neck is coming back. Planning on wearing it with suits this fall.

zissou

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
It likely will. Last season, I picked up the pique crew and tneck in navy, and the mock neck in chestnut. They’re all wonderful.

OccultaVexillum

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The moc neck is a staple so I don’t imagine it disappearing.

Would anybody here be interested in a pair of the clay linen drawstring pants from this season in a 52? Fits like a 34/large. New with tags, I only tried them on but it was an impulse buy and not something I need.
$170 shipped in the US

Attachments

zissou

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Funny, I bought the two pleat wide leg version of the red pants. I wonder if I’ll have similar feelings about them.

OccultaVexillum

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Don’t get me wrong, the colour is amazing. I have the oversized linen shirt and have worn it a lot. The low rise on dbf just isn’t great for me and I really want 10 pairs of pants I wear a lot instead of 40 pairs that I feel obligated to wear.
If the cut works for you I’m pretty sure you’ll love them.

zissou

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The two pleat wide leg trousers are wonderfully high rise. I bought three pairs this season because I like the fit so much.

Darkside

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
DBF 2 pleats are the only "wide" pants that work for me. The whole wide leg fashion look thing is cool but I think it looks good only if you're built like an ectomorph like most runway models.

Featured Sponsor

HOW OFTEN DO YOU SHOP FOR CLOTHES ONLINE?

• I mainly buy my clothes online.

• I shop online only if there is a sale.

• I shop online when shipping and returns are free.

• I shop in store only for very expensive items I want to try on.

• I mainly shop in store.

Results are only viewable after voting.