• Welcome to our newest affiliate vendor, Threads of Apollo We are very happy to welcome our newest affiliate vendor, Threads of Apollo, a sustainable leather goods company based out of Vancouver, BC, Canada, making premium, made-to-order, water-repellent leather jackets and gloves. .Please help me give them a warm welcome in their new thread.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

LBM 1911 Navy Glen Plaid Sportcoat 36/46

Status
Not open for further replies.

thebarsmydestination

Reaction score
Measurements below. This is a 100% wool jacket with 3 open patch pockets. 2 buttons. Unlined and uncanvassed, like just about all the LBM stuff. The wool is lightweight and has a very open weave, almost like hopsack. I'm quite confident you could wear it in any conditions in which you'd wear hopsack, and then some on account of it's totally unlined and uncanvassed.

Jacket has been worn quite a lot and dry cleaned once, hence the price, but has no external damage. (Be aware that LBM 1911 jackets are garment dyed, as I learned when I got this one, so some "premature wear" is part of the design).

This is a great casual piece that you can probably wear comfortably from now until the start of October. PM for more info.

Measurements are:
Chest: 20"
Shoulder: 17.5"
Sleeve: 25.5"
Length at Back of Collar: 28.5"

Attachments

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Styleforum x S.E.H Kelly Balmacaan: Choose the Fabric