• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Lawless Denim & Co (Phoenix, Arizona)

notwithit

Pullup laureate
Reaction score
Yeah, I think their email system just went haywire. I just got an email related to my original Kickstarter order.

emptym

Reaction score
I haven't gotten any strange emails, but I did get two very helpful ones. The first was an automated one saying my order had moved to the cutting area, and then Kahla, who must've replaced Sal, said that Roman was able to track down more of the fabric that was out of stock. My order number's well over a thousand, but they said the new factory starts production on Monday, so they hope to clear out the whole backlog in 30-45 days.

Last edited:

Distorbiant

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
are you posting a request for order cancellation here? i think this will only add to your frustration as there's no way anyone from LD will act on this request. you need to reach out to the vendor directly (good luck)

wtf is going on

gaseousclay

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

they said the new factory starts production on Monday, so they hope to clear out the whole backlog in 30-45 days.
We'll see. Right now their word on anything is meaningless. They've made promises to everyone and haven't come through on any of them. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ged

Reaction score
Good News Story!
I think I went in on the first or second day of the first 50% off sale, Nov 3, order no 310.
Excited, a bit apprehensive (is this too good to be true?) but not willing to look a gift horse in the mouth, I jumped in with an order for myself and my wife.

My order arrived today.
I went for the 18.5 Kurokis in straight fit, and I've gotta say, I'm absolutely stoked with the jeans.
The fit is fantastic, the denim is awesome and the construction appears solid.
The straight fit feels pretty similar to 3sixteen SL, maybe a little more tapered, to me it is approaching the best Straight Tapered fit I've tried (also probably half way between Gustin Straight and Slim, exactly what people have been asking Gustin for!)
Styling is good - not a massive fan of the triple stitch inseam or the selvedge coin pocket (although I was well aware of these details pre purchase and they are by no means a deal breaker) and the leather patch is ok without being up to Tellason or 3sixteen standard.The pocket linings are very good quality
I have jeans by APC, 3sixteen, Tellason, plenty of Gustin, and am expecting some Iron Hearts DWC-UHR to arrive soon, but I can confidently say I'll be proud to wear these whether they cost $60, $120 or more. Yes I got a bargain. The trade off was a 5 month wait, but they arrived in the end and I hope this is a glimmer of hope for all those out there worried about this brand.

IF these guys catch up and finally achieve what they've been promising, it'll be a good news story for everyone. If the pyramid scheme collapses and there is some carnage, sorry to the people that missed out as you will have missed out on a great product at a great (too good to be true?) price.

Distorbiant

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
they agreed to my refund and were responsive on facebook

Fenderplyr

Reaction score
Was told my order would finally ship on the 15th which came and went without any notifications. I emailed them again and they responded that several machines broke down so it would take longer....
baldy[1].gif

nomeX

Reaction score
I got an email on the 17th saying that two of my items were going into production.

H Markopolos

Reaction score
Did anyone notice that the American Selvedge Co. product has vanished from Lawless Denim Co's website? I was wondering when we were going to see some Facebook or Instagram posts showing the yarn being dyed, fabric being woven and the actual jeans being sewn (with the attendant sewing needles exploding now and then)? I guess you will have to be satisfied with yet another picture of a motorcycle or two!

Thought you might enjoy the video at the link below to see what goes into making premium denim fabric. Do you really think Jimmy Acevedo is capable of this?

If you want more information on American Selvedge Co here is the link to their Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/AmericanSelvedge/info?tab=page_info

Go ahead and click on the website address provided to get even more "information" on the progress of this super special fabric.

Last edited:

revrend

Reaction score
MY LD 15 oz Niphon Menpu Beige wefts 4 or 5 washes with 5 to 7 days wear weekly , I washed them like i do a tshirt or any other piece of clothing

Nice. My indigo/indigo Kaihara chinos are already showing a few spots of pretty significant indigo loss after a handful of wears. Excited to see how they progress.

00Schneider

Reaction score
I just received my 12.5 oz. Candiani N-Gine Selvedge pair. I must say the fabric is fantastic. Fit is a bit off, should be 1 inch tighter at the waist and the inseam a bit longer (but just because I like to turn them up a bit more). I might bring them to a tailor to have them taken in, but other than that they are great. And the stitching is flawless.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Staff online

Forum statistics