Lawless Denim & Co (Phoenix, Arizona)

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by 4characters, Oct 18, 2014.

1. nomeX

nomeX Well-Known Member

I sent an email last week and was told two of my orders were being worked on, but they had some notes - The first order ( #670's with a jacket and shirt) they were waiting for the 18 oz denim to arrive at the end of the month because it had run out. The second order (#870's -two shirts) they ran out of the 15 oz Niphon Menpu Brown Weft Slub Selvedge for one shirt and that it was likely not to be replaced. I was told that I could select from a new denim except the three heaviest as they were for pre-order.

I asked if I submitted a request for new fabric would it push my order back in the queue. I also asked if my items would be shipping separately as they were being completed as opposed to shipping as a complete order.

We shall see what happens. The wait time I can deal with, but I am disappointed about having to find out about out of stock fabrics when I ask for a status update. I hope things turn around for them.

2. prozach1576

prozach1576 Senior member

I also contacted them after reading some people say that the 2x1 twill denim I ordered was out of stock. They replied in about 24 hours and made a substitution for me. They said my order was being printed for production. We'll see. The products I've seen so far look good, and their straight fit is exactly what I want in a pair of jeans with the higher rise, larger thigh, but still a tapered leg, so I'm willing to be patient.

3. revrend

revrend Well-Known Member

After 5 months and 14 days, I finally have the Kaihara Indigo/Indigo Reagan Chinos I ordered. Size is right and everything looks good with them. If they ever get stuff sorted out, I could see myself buying from them again in the future.

Forgot to mention that my order was #244

Last edited: Apr 15, 2015

4. Alphonse

Alphonse Member

You guys getting your orders what were your order numbers I might just leave mine in with so many canceling it should speed things up.

5. revrend

revrend Well-Known Member

Just added mine in. It was #244.

6. notwithit

notwithit Pullup laureate

Rad, glad to hear your order went out. I'd ordered a chambray shirt - which I believe was finished a while ago - and a pair of chinos in the same indigo/indigo Kaihara fabric as yours. Hopefully my chinos are close to production (or close to being finished) as well.

7. prozach1576

prozach1576 Senior member

don't expect mine for some time yet, but I am #700 FWIW

8. Fenderplyr

Fenderplyr Senior member

I kept my order when they returned my email saying its currently in production and expected to ship the 15th. The order status on the website still says awaiting fulfillment. Did anyone else not get a status update on their account before it shipped?

Last edited: Apr 16, 2015

9. lomaxbernie

lomaxbernie Well-Known Member

Received my order yesterday:

Order #389
    Placed on Nov. 3rd, 2014

I didn't have time to snap pictures this morning (I will take a few if there's interest). But I'm impressed. I went with the 13.5 oz Kaihara Mills indigo selvedge, gun metal hardware with khaki thread. They seem very well made, and I'd say well worth the $47. If they still had the full customization options and I could get them for the same price, I'd probably put in for another pair (under the assumption I'd be receiving them around September).

Like I said previously, I read the reviews and knew it would probably be a sketchy situation when I placed my original order, but I am glad that I did.

10. Stillmaticbeat

Stillmaticbeat Senior member

are you still working for lawless?

11. stewpeanut

stewpeanut Member

The delays have been frustrating, but the random fabric swaps and outages have been the most irritating. They don't bother contacting customers, instead either send a completely random fabric or wait until the customer contacts them and then just tells them to select another denim from their current selection...instead of whatever they've been waiting 5 months for.

12. Distorbiant

Distorbiant Senior member

Please cancel my order (#555) ty

13. stewpeanut

stewpeanut Member

are you posting a request for order cancellation here? i think this will only add to your frustration as there's no way anyone from LD will act on this request. you need to reach out to the vendor directly (good luck)

14. chupas

chupas Senior member

lol I sent a series of emails to Lawless back on November 10th asking about the sizing charts and measurement issues. I never received any reply and couldn't get anyone to respond on their in-site chat messenger, so I wrote them off as amateurs and didn't bother ordering. I just got three emails in a row, over five months later, saying "Thank you for contacting LD&CO. Due the high volume of emails. please allow 24-48 hours for a replay." That is some quality unintentional comedy. What a shitty company. [​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 17, 2015

15. zissou

zissou Senior member

LOL, I just got the same response to an email I sent back on 11/3.