• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Lawless Denim & Co (Phoenix, Arizona)

gaseousclay

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The oiled canvas cruiser jacket is up in case you gents are interested. I think they're still adding pics and dealing with backend stuff as I can't get the link to open. Great looking jacket though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bradh90

Reaction score
I'm in the process of ordering a pair of jeans from you guys. I measured my waist and I measured at a 32 waist, the biggest size I can fit in from all my other jeans are a 30. Even in the multiple pair of raw denim I own from Scotch and Soda etc are a 28 or 29. I just don't want to order a pair and they be way to big. Even in the thigh measurements etc on your sizing chart are way to large for me with a 32" waist. I'm going to order the 12.5 Candiani selvedge. What do you recommend?

Dirty Denim

Reaction score
I'm in the process of ordering a pair of jeans from you guys. I measured my waist and I measured at a 32 waist, the biggest size I can fit in from all my other jeans are a 30. Even in the multiple pair of raw denim I own from Scotch and Soda etc are a 28 or 29. I just don't want to order a pair and they be way to big. Even in the thigh measurements etc on your sizing chart are way to large for me with a 32" waist. I'm going to order the 12.5 Candiani selvedge. What do you recommend?
Hi Brad, If you feel the 32 measures to high lets figure something out that may be wrong here. The Scotch & Soda jeans measure 28 or are they tagged 28? If you can measure them with the front and back waistband lined up in the middle of the jean . I also want to see what the thigh measures. After you come up with these measurements I want you to tell me how each of those areas fit on you. Are they tight, loose or perfect. Once I know these things I can give you a good answer. Also let me know if the jeans you are measuring have been washed recently or are stretched out without washes.

WAIST%20copy_1.jpg
upper_thigh_1.jpg

kbuzz

Reaction score
Where can we find out pics or info on your shirt styles. I can't seem to find it anywhere one the site. I'd like to order the brown weft pullover stle but in a different fabric...

knucks

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
bumping this solely for the sake of asking:
is Lawless no longer an affiliate? is that why the other thread was locked?

4characters

Reaction score
^ Curious about this as well.

Last edited:

kbuzz

Reaction score
Yes given the various issues regarding the timeliness of product delivery raised in the forums I think it would be helpful to know if this thread has been suspended or locked and why

zissou

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
They probably just stopped paying to be an affiliate, which is odd considering that SF could have been a great market for their wares. Or, it could be a black hole of criticism if their business can't perform as expected.

Oldsrocket27

Reaction score
Or, it could be a black hole of criticism if their business can't perform as expected.
This would be my bet. I'm still waiting on one pair of chinos I ordered Nov. 2, and my Order Status hasn't changed since I first placed the order, though I did get a message that my order had been printed and was headed to cutting (in mid Dec. LOL). I haven't seen their live Q&A be open on their site while I've checked back for the past few months either.

Last edited:

sub150

Reaction score
I'd love to support this brand as I just moved to Phoenix but this thread is brutal.

kbuzz

Reaction score
No this thread makes you love the concept. You only start to have issues after they hold your money for a few months

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Forum statistics

Threads