1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Latest Sierra Trading Post codes in here...

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by j, Jan 18, 2008.

1. norcaltransplant

norcaltransplant Senior member

20% off your next order >$100:

VSZ9683C (expires 2/6/10)

2. j

j Senior member Admin

Get 15% off $100 or 20% off $150 use code ALMARCH2KX. Valid March 4 to April 7 at Sierra Trading Post

3. SuitingStyle

SuitingStyle Senior member

doesn't seem to work on Bargain Bin items

4. j

j Senior member Admin

20% off $100 orders at Sierra Trading Post. Use code: ALAPRIL2KX.Offer valid until 5.6.2010

5. somerandomguy66

somerandomguy66 Active Member

I recently signed up for STP's mailing list and have been getting the 20% off coupons fairly regularly but so far, all the coupons I've received may not be applied to clearance/bargain barn items. Does STP ever send out coupons or have other promotions/discounts that can be applied to those items?
    doesn't seem to work on Bargain Bin items
    apparently they no longer let you use coupons for additional discount on "clearance/bargain bin/whatever" items. Bastards. I haven't shopped with them since. Fuck 'em. Also, they keep sending me catalogs all the time. If only they'd stop wasting their money printing and shipping me another useless catalog twice a week, maybe they'd be able to afford to drop their prices to a reasonable level and get me to spend money there again.

6. evilbananas

evilbananas Senior member

apparently they no longer let you use coupons for additional discount on "clearance/bargain bin/whatever" items.

Bastards.

I haven't shopped with them since. Fuck 'em.

Also, they keep sending me catalogs all the time. If only they'd stop wasting their money printing and shipping me another useless catalog twice a week, maybe they'd be able to afford to drop their prices to a reasonable level and get me to spend money there again.

If you call and ask, they will remove you from their catalog mailing list.

7. j

j Senior member Admin

20% off $100 orders at Sierra Trading Post. Use code: ALMAY2KX.Offer valid until 6.9.2010

8. lee_44106

lee_44106 Senior member

20% off $100 orders at Sierra Trading Post. Use code: ALMAY2KX.Offer valid until 6.9.2010

awesome. so this code works with clearance items too?

9. j

j Senior member Admin

Latest codes, sorry but I don't know whether they generally work on clearance stuff. Probably you will end up having to try them out.

10. velvel87

velvel87 Senior member

Anyone want to start this up again?

11. breakaway01

breakaway01 Senior member

STP has basically stopped issuing codes. I can't remember the last time I've seen an STP discount code in their emails. Have to suspect that this has something to do with their acquisition by TJX a few years ago.