• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Latest "LAST" magazine *30 PICS*

edmorel

Quality Seller!!
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
For those that don't have access to this mag. here are some pics from the current catalog. I will also be getting the new MensEX soon and post pics of that. Some of the pics aren't great but if anyone needs better pics (for some Shubert Custom shoe projects, for example
smile.gif
) let me know.

Let's kick it off with a bang:

What I love about these shoes other than the great leather and soles is the heel. Look closely at the pic of the heel from the side and you'll see the makers last name (Beppino Rampin) carved in. Great place to monogram custom shoes (Seok, you listening???)
Picture606.jpg

Artioli workshop
Picture607.jpg

Artiloi shoes, nothing exciting.
Picture608.jpg

Nice spectators
Picture613.jpg

Nice Barretts (soon to be found at Sky Valet)
Picture612.jpg

Stefano Bemer
Picture615.jpg

Santoni
Picture614.jpg

Paolo Lattanzi, I would wear every model shown
Picture616.jpg

Stefano Bemer
Picture581.jpg

Zintala
Picture582.jpg

Meccariello, to me the nicest monks I've ever seen.
Picture583.jpg

Regame
Picture584.jpg

Ducal, crazy suede wingtips!
Picture585.jpg

Silvano Sassetti, Nice all around.
Picture587.jpg

Stefano Branchini, why, just why????
Picture589.jpg

Peron and Peron, I don't get the top shoe
Picture590.jpg

Lattanzi, I find these horrendous, except for the classic
Picture579.jpg

Interesting custom job
Picture591.jpg

Goodyear Welting
Picture592.jpg

Dark Brown
Picture595.jpg

Beige
Picture596.jpg

Combination
Picture598.jpg

A piece on the famous Caraceni brothers
Picture605.jpg

Mattioli shirts? Fabrics by Carlos Riva
Picture621.jpg

Picture625.jpg

Incredible Pellicano ties
Picture623.jpg

Pellicano showroom
Picture624.jpg

And file this under "We have so much time and money on our hands", you know who holding a black tie shoe polishing party.
Picture620.jpg

Picture619.jpg

Tokyo Slim

In Time Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
I really like the brown and white Artioli's and the Barett "Edge".

Thanks for the shoe Appreciation.

whnay.

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Thanks ed, very nice. Did you order the mag from a Japanese bookstore in the states?

aportnoy

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Great post Ed, thanks for sharing!

seok

Reaction score
yes, edmorel, i'm listening
smile.gif
put it on my list of things to follow up on...wonder if Agnelli is a fan of the heel labelling.

love the side lacers. i remember seeing the PS Grenson side lacers before i got into this shoe obsession and just not understanding what the attraction was. the design looked so off to me. now, i know...like a boy who became a man. (extending the shoe Appreciation metaphor)

visionology

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Where can you buy Silvano Sassetti shoes and are they any good? I've never heard of them but I like that top loafer model a lot.

andrebaron

Reaction score
Ed,

An awesome display of leather. Much like they did with Lexus, I am sure our Japanese friends are figuring out a way to mimic all of the aforementioned beauties as we speak. Ever see Koji Suzuki's stuff? Mindboggling.

AB

Sator

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by jamesbond
Wish you could translate that Caraceni article. Great magazine and post, why cant we have a mag like that in the U.S.?
If you post me a scanned version of the Caraceni article with sufficient resolution to allow me to read it I would be only to happy to come up with a translation into either English or German depending on your preferences.
smile.gif

mussel

Reaction score
Awesome, thanks for the effort.

What's the difference between Paolo Lattanzi and Silvano Lattanzi? Is Paolo Lattanzi a completely different brand from SL?

Picture616.jpg

RJman

Posse Member
Dubiously Honored
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by mussel
What's the difference between Paolo Lattanzi and Silvano Lattanzi? Is Paolo Lattanzi a completely different brand from SL?
Maybe it's like Paolo Gucci and Gucci
devil.gif

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 59 39.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 15 10.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 26 17.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 26 17.3%

Forum statistics

Threads