1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Lasting longer in sex

Discussion in 'Health & Body' started by veggieman, Aug 30, 2006.

1. veggieman

veggieman Active Member

Well to save you your time and my embarrisment I'll make the story short. Basically every time I have sex, I cant last more than 10 minutes. I really don't know what it is. The only way I can last long is:
    A.\tmasturbate before I have sex and go about 20 mins
    B.\tget really drunk and never finish

ive tried thinking about something completely different and just plain old enjoying it but every time I seem to just tense up and cum.

I have no clue if anyone can help me with this or even wants to because its kind of a personal subject but thanks for looking

2. stach

stach Senior member

Why not have sex twice?

3. globetrotter

globetrotter Senior member

grow older, it will happen with no effort....

4. Rome

Rome Senior member

Um... must resist temptation to make corny jokes....ahhhh. From what I've read the average male doesnt last longer than about 4 1/2 mins the first time around. Its something like 90 thrusts, if you tap on something with your finger 90 times and look at the clock, thats about how long men go for on average. As far as what you should be thinking about... well... try to concentrate on her body language and reactions... really pay attention, listen. I know its atouchy subject here so I'm trying to be tactfull. So anyway, just listen to her, focus on her. Even if you indirectly only focus on yourself and trying to fight the sensation down there, youre always going to find yourself at the 10min mark. When you learn to get your pleasure from seeing her pleasure, its a totally different thing man. What else can I say... Don't fuck fat chicks.

5. Buddy Love

Buddy Love Senior member

Two words (well we make it three):

(Think) Margaret Thatcher

6. Stax

Stax Senior member

7. veggieman

veggieman Active Member

Two words (well we make it three):

(Think) Margaret Thatcher

Dude I said last longer, not lose the erection!

Haha but anyway I'll have to concentrate more on her... but please do continue on the advice [​IMG]

8. vincent

vincent Senior member

9. VMan

VMan Senior member

If you feel you are getting close, take a time-out, go down on her for a few minutes, then resume and change positions. It'll help you last, and I swear that she won't complain about it.

10. Nantucket Red

Nantucket Red Senior member

The way to relax is to breath slowly and evenly and way down deep, as if you're breathing through your gonads. If you start breathing too hard or "cork" your breath, you'll tense up and blow it. Relax and concentrate on your breathing, and you'll last longer.

11. veggieman

veggieman Active Member

Eat meat

even tho this was making fun of me, i laughed my ass off

i really havent thought of taking a break.. all ive done was switch possions.

i'll have to try the breating technique

12. dk7m

dk7m Senior member

13. Soph

Soph Senior member

Zoloft is presecribed by physicians for this problem.

You'll have to determine the appropriate dosage as it has varying effect from making last longer to having a hard time (no pun) finishing.

---This is the answer you seek from a medical standpoint.
    Also, changing one's position is also as previously stated however Zoloft (or other SSRI's) is your answer

Serotonin for Premature Ejaculation

Dapoxetine is a member of a class of drugs called selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors or SSRIs. This class of drugs includes several antidepressant medications such as Paxil or Zoloft that have also been used for the treatment of premature ejaculation. They work by increasing the amount of a chemical, serotonin, in the brain.

Studies suggest that men with premature ejaculation have too-low serotonin levels. Dapoxetine has a potent, quick-acting effect on serotonin levels that makes it possible to explore its use as a premature ejaculation treatment.

Also Dapoxetine when available.

14. mrpologuy

mrpologuy Senior member

I find the more I have sex the longer I am able to last!!!

15. otterhound

otterhound Senior member

Honestly -- get some of the gel stuff you rub on your dick to make it less sensitive. You can find it in the drugstore next to the condoms. Worked wonders for me. Not kidding.[​IMG] Also, if you can give her an orgasm during foreplay, you will be more readily forgiven for blowing your wad early.

16. Stax

Stax Senior member

17. Stu

Stu Senior member

go about 20 mins
    B.\tget really drunk and never finish

Ah, the ole' Whiskey Dick.

Seriously, think about Roseane Barr, always works for me.

18. Matt

Matt Senior member

why dont you just use insanely thick condoms?

19. Ivan Kipling

Ivan Kipling Senior member

[​IMG]

The Emperor Caligula directed many of his male entertainers, to constrict their copulatory organs with goat gut, sometimes for days at a time, in order for them to reach crescendoes, in unison. Splat.

20. edmorel

edmorel Senior member Dubiously Honored

If you feel you are getting close, take a time-out, go down on her for a few minutes, then resume and change positions. It'll help you last, and I swear that she won't complain about it.

Word. Most guys who have the problem of finishing to fast is because they stick with one position and thrust their lives away. Also, most guys don't spend the appropriate amount of time getting the girl ready (yes, foreplay. Damn now I sound like a chick). Spend time on her breasts, stomach, the small of her back, inner thighs and then have your tongue do some quality work on her privates (notice I said privates in plural?? front and back, young man!!). She'll be at DEFCON 4 before you start doing your thing. A couple of minutes of thrusting and she'll think you are a god.

If you feel like you still need to go longer or you want to teach her a lesson, dab a little China brush on your unit and you'll go until your legs start shaking.