• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Last season of Entourage

Saturdays

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
So just finished watching...

Quite pleased with all of this, and the setup for a possible movie is very clear.

Honestly if the series ends without a movie, that is fine too.

I will miss all the drama between everyone, but I guess the point of this finale was basically that it comes and goes and new ones appear, that also eventually go and make room for more.

Last edited:

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
Great great season.

Such a fitting farewell loved it.

NAMOR

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
i grew up with this show. show is over. im old. sad

boogaboogabooga

Reaction score
I don't give a **** about Eric & Sloan. Neither should anyone else. That **** was boring 2 years ago.

StephenHero

Black Floridian
Reaction score

I don't give a **** about Eric & Sloan. Neither should anyone else. That **** was boring 2 years ago.

Seriously. The show has two redeeming qualities:

1) Ari and the business culture of Hollywood.
2) ****.

Everything else is unnecessary.

Last edited:

boogaboogabooga

Reaction score

Seriously. The show has two redeeming qualities:

1) Ari and the business culture of Hollywood.
2) ****.

Everything else is unnecessary.

I'd agree, which is why the Eric & Sloan arc is so frustrating. It's like 1/3rd of the show. Or more. I also feel like the drama and characterizations have been really trite for a long time.

Also, since the popular arrival of the internet I don't know if **** are that redeeming. Why do I need to see **** on HBO when I can google "boobs" and be content for literally years off just that search. In fact, I'd say HBO's insistence on nudity has sort of become an artistic blemish across a lot of their series, especially that fantasy series.

Saturdays

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
So after the credits there is a scene with Ari and his wife in Florence.. pretty funny and agitating..

Anthony K

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

That sure as hell was not Florence.

Nope, it definitely looked like the Amalfi coast. The finale was ok, I felt it was a bit rushed. All in all, though, Entourage had a good run.

Monaco

Reaction score
It was a good finale, Ari finally realizing where his priorities were messed up and being faced with being the new ceo.

Willie5566

Reaction score
Surprised most seem fine with the finale. I know they are setting up for a movie but that was LAME. I have defended the show this season but to leave everything unfinished is BS.

I also have to question the writing of Vince getting married after 1 date. Not because of Vince so much but because of the super professional, ethical borderline snob fiance does not strike me as a get married after 1 date kind of gail.

Ari's wife at the end was f-ing AMAZING. Her bending over was the best part of the show.

Reynard369

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Surprised most seem fine with the finale. I know they are setting up for a movie but that was LAME. I have defended the show this season but to leave everything unfinished is BS.

I also have to question the writing of Vince getting married after 1 date. Not because of Vince so much but because of the super professional, ethical borderline snob fiance does not strike me as a get married after 1 date kind of gail.

Ari's wife at the end was f-ing AMAZING. Her bending over was the best part of the show.

Most people have been watching the show for so long that, movie or no movie, they're satisfied that the principal characters are happy and successful.

Gus

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
After watching the final show I felt like everyone just showed up to collect their check, took part in some totally corny acting and story and moved on to something else. But, what else can you do in 30 minutes? Oh well, it was fun while it lasted.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Staff online

Forum statistics