• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Last season of Entourage

Willie5566

Reaction score
yea the 20 minutes does suck but I guess they figure since there are no commercials they can get away with it.

acidboy

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
I'm sure at least half of the cast will probably be going the way of johnny's career irl after this show and movie ends...

Saturdays

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
So just finished watching. First good episode in a long time I feel like. Finally getting some traction and some **** out of the way. Let's hope the season snowballs through like this first episode.

tesuquegolfer

Reaction score
Gonna watch in about 10 minutes at 1:00 am MST. I lost interest last season and was pretty disappointed because I liked it so much in the past. I also watch because Adrian Grenier is a distant cousin. It is kind of cool to be see a relative on the big screen, well little screen in the living room but you get my gist. I hope they do well but I do think they were kind of running out of material and creativity. I can't really see a movie but you never know.

suited

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I thought it was really, really awful. Scott (the guy Eric works with) has got to be the biggest detriment to the show in a long time. I'd have a hard time finding a more annoying character to introduce into the series.

Somehow Vince has transformed from a fairly wise for his age/street smart kid to a complete moron. The introduction of Sasha G was also another plot twist that I thought completely destroyed the last season. Seriously, **** is so bad it reminds me of the Simpsons episode when they introduced Poochie the Dog into Itchy and Scratchy because they ran out of ideas.

Joffrey

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Show has sucked since season 3 or 4. Only watching this season because there isn't anything else showing.

gort

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
So ARI's wife has a new man after being separated for 2 months. Doesn't seem like her character one bit.

E's engagement is off because his fiance's dad wanted him to sign a prenup

Turtle's lost a lot of weight.

Not a very good premiere, but will watch the final season just to wrap things up. Hopefully it gets better.

Saturdays

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

So ARI's wife has a new man after being separated for 2 months. Doesn't seem like her character one bit.

Not a very good premiere, but will watch the final season just to wrap things up. Hopefully it gets better.

yeah turtle looked anorexic.

bdeuce22

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
show is really going downhill. oh well.

i believe there are 8 episodes this season.

SD1

Reaction score
Interesting to compare Entourage and Curb, both 8 seasons in. Entourage has become borderline unwatchable, while Curb is as funny as ever.

Patrick James

Reaction score
Ok…glad to see I'm not the only one who thought the premier sucked. A bit of a spoiler here but, did the house burn down in the end, subsequently killing everyone? (Thus making it the best premier ever.)

My PVR stopped taping right after Vince asked Turtle about Arnold.

Last edited:

idfnl

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
That was such a ****** premier. This show is sooooo tired.

TRINI

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I'm guessing E's engagement also ended because ********* over her godfather.

I like the Ari storyline....it's new ground for him.

LOL at people saying the show's 'going downhill'. It's been **** for seasons now but we still watch for the entertainment value and the chicks. Not for the acting or the dialogue.

gdc_2008

Reaction score
Yeah, its never been a good show, that's part of the fun of it. Its garbage, a soap opera for dudes. That said, I think Ari's wife is either lying or has a chick. I WISH the house burned down with everyone in it, that would have been great :D

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 36.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads