• Our featured affiliate vendor of the week is Larimars Luxury Menswear Larimars, based in Ontario, Canada, specializes in handmade and semi-handmade shirts made in their family owned factory, with over 1000 fabrics from which to choose!

Please check them out and take advantage of their introductory offer for Styleforum. The discount code is in thread!

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Resource icon

LAST PRICE DROP BNIB Enzo Bonafe Zug Balway UK 7.5 804

grovester

Reaction score
grovester submitted a new resource:

BNIB Enzo Bonafe Zug Balway UK 7.5 804 - My GMTO mistake is your gain

Feel free to message me for any questions. Great GMTO shoes that came in from Solegarb. Enzo 804 last in 7.5 UK. They weren't what I was looking for and the sizing isn't 100% perfect so I am putting them up for sale. Comes with everything that I received the box, bags, laces and shoe horn. The look and color was what I was expecting. I tried on my right shoe and knew it wasn't going to fit so I immediately put it up for sale.

The leather is Zug. If you didn't know, Zug is great for...
Read more about this resource...

grovester

Reaction score
grovester updated LAST PRICE DROP BNIB Enzo Bonafe Zug Balway UK 7.5 804 with a new update entry:

LAST PRICE DROP BNIB ENZO BONAFE ZUG BALWAY UK 7.5 804

DROPPING THE PRICE ONE LAST TIME TO 400 FOR A WEEK BEFORE I TAKE IT TO MY COBBLER TO FIND A WAY TO WEAR THEM.

Feel free to message me for any questions. Great GMTO shoes that came in from Solegarb. Enzo 804 last in 7.5 UK. They weren't what I was looking for and the sizing isn't 100% perfect so I am putting them up for sale. Comes with everything that I received the box, bags, laces and shoe horn. The look and color was what I was expecting. I tried on my right shoe and knew it wasn't going...
Read the rest of this update entry...

Featured Sponsor

Corduroy…who wore it best?

• @khughes44

Votes: 9 12.7%
  • @duke santos

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • @DavidLane

Votes: 19 26.8%
  • @Old Red

Votes: 3 4.2%
  • @Chadclass