1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

2. In 2018. by way of thanks for being a part of this community, we'll be choosing 16 active members of our community at random to receive a special gift and a gift certificate for one of our affiliate vendors, to represent each of our 16 years.

Fok and the Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

LAST Price Cut *** NWT SUPER THICK JOHNSTONS 100% CASHMERE SWEATERS MADE IN SCOTLAND

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by wj2009, Nov 6, 2011.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wj2009

wj2009 Senior Member

One last price drop before return.

Here I have three NWT SUPER THICK Johnstons 100% Scotland cashmere sweaters. These are among the best quality I have seen and yarns are unbelievably soft. When I say they are thick I am not joking. To put things in proportion, I show you a few pictures below. The pink sweater in these pictures is a standard $398 PRL cashmere sweater. Next to the Johnstons sweaters, it looks feather light.

Measuring cashmere sweaters is only meant to be approximate and I added my only estimate of the fit as reference.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

#1: 8-ply cable knit, tagged as size 42, but measures more suitable for a size 40R. p-2-p 20", center neck to end of sleeves 34", shoulder to bottom 26", SOLD
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

#2: 6-ply in a tight stripe pattern, tagged as size 44, suitable for size 42R-44R. p-2-p 22 1/4", center neck to end of sleeves 36" (end of cuff is meant to be folded up), shoulder to bottom 27", $300 -> $290 -> $275 -> $250 + shipping
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

#3: 6-ply in a tight stripe pattern, mistagged as size 48, should be a size 42 or 44, suitable for size 42R-44R. p-2-p 22", center neck to end of sleeves 35" (end of cuff is meant to be folded up), shoulder to bottom 27", $300 -> $290 -> $275 -> $250 + shipping
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Attached Files:

Last edited: Dec 13, 2011

2. wj2009

wj2009 Senior Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.