1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

LAST DROP - 10D Paul Stuart Driving Moccasins - Made in Italy, New in Box

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by godofcoffee, Apr 14, 2012.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. godofcoffee

godofcoffee Senior member

Hi all,

I have a pair of white driving moccasins from Paul Stuart for sale that I picked up a while back from Ron Rider. I bought two, planning to wear them out over the course of the year; but the first pair has lasted longer than I thought it would, so I'm selling the second BELOW COST.

Very high quality, a true 10D. My first pair has served me very well. Perfect for the upcoming summer!

A note: I don't think it says "made in Italy" anywhere on the shoes, but that's how Ron Rider listed them, and I believe him.

$50 shipped!

Attached Files:

Last edited: Apr 30, 2012

2. PTVA

PTVA Active Member

Hello,

Are they true to size or do they run a little big/small? I am usually more toward a 10.5 in this style shoe. Thanks.

3. PTVA

PTVA Active Member

Sorry-- i glossed over the sentence where you mentioned they are a true 10d. Do you typically wear a 10 in other shoe varieties?

4. godofcoffee

godofcoffee Senior member

I wear Paul Stuart 10s, which have worked perfectly for me and which are sized consistently with this pair. I also wear 10M Bass Weejuns and 10D-E Sebago loafers. I'm sorry I don't have any more points of reference, I mostly buy my oxfords MTM.

5. PTVA

PTVA Active Member

ok-- for $50 i'll give them a whirl. PM me with paypal information. Thanks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.