1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

(LAST CALL!) Size 40R █ Samuelsohn NWT Sportcoat █ Houndstooth Wool

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by jrd617, Aug 19, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jrd617

jrd617 Senior member

Up for sale is a Samuelsohn for JP Tilford sportcoat in houndstooth. Wool-silk blend. New-with-tags. JP Tilford is made in Canada by Samuelsohn and fully canvassed. Identical quality as Samuelsohn mainline. See this thread for comments from established members. Features soft shoulders and a very slim cut. The cut is similar (identical?) to the sought-after Samuelsohn "Gable." This is a four season workhorse jacket for SF newcomers and regulars alike. You will not be disappointed. The fabric quality is incredible too. I cannot stress that enough. 70% wool/30% silk an AMAZING soft hand. Samuelsohn sources some of the best fabrics in the world for its suits and SC's. The colors of the houndstooth pattern fabric is black and white with a subtle red/brown windowpane . ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I have excellent feedback here $349 shipped to the United States or Canada $325 shipped to the United States or Canada - $315 shipped to the United States or Canada - $299 shipped to the United States or Canada - $275 shipped to the United States or Canada - $269 shipped to the United States or Canada - $259 shipped to the United States or Canada - Please no offers as I am firm with the price. Thank you.​
    I will ship to the rest of the world at cost. Please add $12 for shipping to the rest of the world (countries that are not the US or Canada). PayPal or Postal Money order only. I cannot accept personal payments in PayPal. As is implied with all SF classified listings, the sale is final. Sold as is. First one to pay gets the item. Only through PayPal instant payment or PayPal eCheck I will only grant "holds" for those who pay via PayPal eCheck. [/center] ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Specs: -Made in Canada by Samuelsohn -70% wool, 30% silk fabric -Full canvas construction -Soft shoulders with minimal padding -High armholes -Low two-button stance -Double vents -Jacket fully lined with cupro bemberg -Slim cut with great trim waist -Will generally need little or no alterations off the rack Approximate measurements: Shoulders 18.25 Chest 21.5 Sleeve 25.25 (with material to let out) Length from base of collar: 30.25 [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 5, 2013
    1 person likes this.
  2. ckoolmike

ckoolmike Member

Great looking suit!!

Last edited: Sep 17, 2013
  3. Hampton

Hampton Senior member

4. comrade

comrade Senior member

Outstanding selection from top makers. I only wish there was something in my size
    other than that beautiful unconstructed Canali, But I already own three blue blazers.

5. jrd617

jrd617 Senior member

Final drop. Last call

6. iloveplaid

iloveplaid Well-Known Member

I've come in here 10 times to look at these pictures .. really nice .. can't believe it's still here.

7. jrd617

jrd617 Senior member

8. jrd617

jrd617 Senior member

Final drop. Last call on this jacket. Don't let it get away at this price!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.