• Hi, I'm the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear and fashion.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Last call nm in dc

bryce330

Reaction score
It starts tomorrow at the Mazza Gallerie store - I'm not sure about the Tyson's store, last season they didn't start until a day after the DC store.

bigbadbuff

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
where is the Mazza Gallerie store?

If someone knows when the Tyson's sale starts please let me know...

daeagle

Reaction score
Mazza Gallerie NM
5300 Wisconsin Ave. NW, Washington,  DC  
one block from friendship heights metro station

bigbadbuff

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Last Call does NOT start today, it starts Friday the 16th. Their presale starts today, which means you can pick out items and have them held by NM til next Friday. Have to hold by credit card. Sucks for me as I don't live close to either and am not going to make 2 trips for it...

Wick

Reaction score
Last Call does NOT start today, it starts Friday the 16th. Their presale starts today, which means you can pick out items and have them held by NM til next Friday. Have to hold by credit card. Sucks for me as I don't live close to either and am not going to make 2 trips for it... Â
That's right. I went to Tyson's NM this morning and reserved a couple pairs of pants and two shirts. On Friday, everything will be 40% off of the ticketed price. The overall selection is somewhat limited. Anyone that is thinking about going should do so soon (like, this weekend).

markr

Reaction score
I went by the Mazza Gallerie NM this morning. They're having the pre-sale. Ties are marked down from e.g. $130 to $100. If you can wait to until Thurs to take the tie home, they will hold it for you and then give you an additional 40% off when you come to pick it up on Thurs. I picked up two 7 Fold ties for $107 less 40% (i.e. ~$60) and one other tie (some brand I'd never heard of) for $83 less 40%. I thought they had a pretty good selection (lots of Brionis, T&As, Zegnas, etc.) but then I'd never been to a NM sale before. Come to think of it, I'm not sure I'd ever been to NM period.

bigbadbuff

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
someone please comment on the shoe/sportcoat/dress shirt prices/selection, as that is what I am looking to acquire...

bryce330

Reaction score
At the DC store, the selection of shoes and sportcoats was very limited. They still had a good selection of shirts, including Brioni, Paul Smith, Zegna, Borrelli, T&A, and others, and a very good selection of ties, with many Brionis, some nice Charvets, Kitons, etc. I hope to check out the Tyson's store tomorrow.

If you don't want to make two trips, they will send you the items when the sale begins (they told me Thursday, not Friday), but then you have to pay for shipping.

bigbadbuff

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
If you don't want to make two trips, they will send you the items when the sale begins (they told me Thursday, not Friday), but then you have to pay for shipping.
I'd thought about that, but have no credit cards that fall under their so-ridiculous policy...

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Favorite knitwear under jackets/sport coats

• Crewneck sweater

• Turtleneck sweater

• Long-sleeve polo

• Vest

• I don't like knitwear worn with jackets/sport coats

Results are only viewable after voting.