Las Vegas

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by acole, Dec 21, 2004.

1. acole

acole Senior member

I'm heading to Vegas soon, and hope to hit some post-xmas sales. Anyone have recommendations or intel on local sale events?

2. JohnMS

JohnMS Senior member

I've had good luck at the Neiman Marcus at the Fashion Show Mall as well as Saks.

I would also recommend a trip to Primm by the California border, not that long of a drive really, to NM Last Call. I got the celebrated Cardiff EG shoes for $189 there.

3. drizzt3117

drizzt3117 Senior member

Primm is a great place to go, I have picked up Tods shoes for $30 there at Last Call. The Las Vegas Premium Outlets are OK, not too bad. Primm has great deals on RLPL at the Polo outlet, I picked up a linen suit for $200 or so. Of course check out the Forum Shops and Fashion Show Mall, as well as Desert Passage (at the Aladdin), a shop there carries D'Avenza. Mandalay Place may not be a bad place to check out, there's a few high end shops and some of them may have sales. D fine at the Bellagio sometimes has nice stuff,

4. Steve B.

Steve B. Go Spurs Go

Lior at The Venetian, Melwani's and Napoleon at Aladdin, Cuzzens at Caesar's (Belvest Drizz spoke of?.). I think D Fine has a store at The Mirage as well. Caveat: Haven't been shopping in Vegas for a while. [​IMG]