• CALLING ON HOME SEWERS TO HELP HEALTHCARE WORKERS FIGHTING COVID-19

The lack of proper masks, gowns, and eyewear equipment is making it difficult for health workers to do their work fighting the novel coronavirus. In a recent New York Times article, medical workers said they were worried about how they can both fight the coronavirus without imperiling themselves, as well as their loved ones when they go back home.

If you are a home sewer, please consider helping my joining Hickey Freman Technical Vice President Jeffery Diduch in his effort to produce and deliver homemade gowns and masks to medical professionals in the greater Rochester, New York Area. Read about how you can help here

Fok and the Styleforum Team.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Large Polo Ralph Lauren Wool Vest (USA)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DieuEtLesDames

Reaction score
Please note that this vest is at auction on eBay with a 99 cent opened and NR. It is my pleasure to give priority to fellow SF members.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/281842723323?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Polo Ralph Lauren
Button-front Vest
Wool Blend
Made in USA

Men's Size Large

24" Pit to Pit (taken at the bottom of pits/top of waist)
24" Center Back Length

Handomse green and red color way. The rest is a brown, I believe it's called duck cloth, material commonly used in outerwear. 4 functional pockets on the front and one on the inside. Buckle on the back for adjusting waist. This vest is for outdoor use, not under a business suit. It is thick and will keep you warm in unpleasant conditions. Made in the USA.

If you have any questions or would like to see more pictures, please don’t hesitate to send me a message.

I offer multiple shipping options to fit every budget or level of urgency, and you can select yours at checkout. If you need your shipment marked as a gift, please message me immediately after you make payment.

And please check out my other items!

http://www.ebay.com/sch/dadonthemove1981/m.html?item=281842723323&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

WHICH TYPE OF SNEAKERS WORK BEST ON A FIRST DATE?

• Classic Leather Low-Top

• Canvas Plimsoll

• Leather Slip-On

• Canvas Slip-On

• Athletic Kicks

• Leather High-Top

Results are only viewable after voting.