• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Lapo Elkann: the style leader

lasbar

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Four guys at a party ...Maybe they were there to watch the footie/ have some beers or helping him moving something heavy in his suite..

I remember going to a club years ago with some Business school friends and one had a ** from a ******...He was a red blooded straight rugby player and I couldn't get my head around the fact that he didn't see that as being a gayish act...

Nothing against ****** especially grotesque ones but if somebody can explain me that way of thinking to broaden my mind..

RJman

Posse Member
Dubiously Honored
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by lasbar
Four guys at a party ...Maybe they were there to watch the footie/ have some beers or helping him moving something heavy in his suite..

I remember going to a club years ago with some Business school friends and one had a ** from a ******...He was a red blooded straight rugby player and I couldn't get my head around the fact that he didn't see that as being a gayish act....

But didn't you see Les Nuits Fauves?

barims

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
lasbar, lasbar, lasbar. It's always the macho ones. Heck, didn't you see Stifler's penultimate scene in American Pie 2?

ZON_JR

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by ramuman
Question: Is being indifferent to who you ******** with the ultimate form of sprezzatura?
Jizzatura.

StevL

Reaction score
Lapo Elkann loves pocket squares

lpk18_lapo-elkann1.jpg

White, classic

5331_1157775513453_1499710535_30416844_3106561_n.jpg

Poshfit, white with chain

49acf98b230a9_normal.jpg

Blue and white

LapoElkann_Vogue.jpg

Colorful stripes

catdett13.jpg

Pink and White

What do you prefer?

ndw

Reaction score

instep

Reaction score
Originally Posted by ndw
Solaro?
I think there may be a Harrisons Mersolair cloth that looks similar.

ndw

Reaction score
Originally Posted by instep
I think there may be a Harrisons Mersolair cloth that looks similar.

Interesting... Whatever it is I like it...

charlie bond

Reaction score
Originally Posted by vitaminc
theres a huge difference between ******* a guy and being homosexual

besides, neither TF or LE t look flamboyantly gay; they are rather stylish, radical at times.

are you kidding me??

romafan

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by lasbar

I remember going to a club years ago with some Business school friends and one had a ** from a ******...He was a red blooded straight rugby player and I couldn't get my head around the fact that he didn't see that as being a gayish act...

Nothing against ****** especially grotesque ones but if somebody can explain me that way of thinking to broaden my mind..

lasbar, fellow twins father, consider this: outlaw bikers (a very homophobic group) have been known to allow 'confirmed bachelors' perform certain services in exchange for $$$ (paid, not charged). "The day I let one of those f*gs touch me for anything less than a $20 is the day you can call me queer!".

lasbar

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Romafan , nothing will ever surprise me anymore since I met , 20 years ago, 2 black skinheads...

I thought to start with they have a great sense of humour , self-deprecation or a profound lack of intelligence.. The latter was confirmed to me very quickly after a few sentences..

Absolutely surreal...

Jackie Treehorn

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
This was a worthwhile necro: from the clothing on display, to the newly added caricature, to Lasbar's unsubtle attempts to test everyone's comfort with his emergent ****** fetish. A truly magnificent SF time capsule.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads